Sign in to follow this  
iPetroSS

PMDG vs. Airbus

I am not sure if it would make sense commercially for PMDG to do an airbus (320/330 etc.) as FSL is about to release (don't know when but I am sure it is coming eventually) their A320. Lefteris was part of PMDG in the past, and based on the information available at the moment, this sure looks like a product with PMDG like quality... The future will tell off course

John

I am not sure if it would make sense commercially for PMDG to do an airbus (320/330 etc.) as FSL is about to release (don't know when but I am sure it is coming eventually) their A320. Lefteris was part of PMDG in the past, and based on the information available at the moment, this sure looks like a product with PMDG like quality... The future will tell off course

John

good to know this John.  I had given up on FSL A320 because its been like 3 or 4 years years now in the making...I guess PMDG isn't that slow after all :Whistle:

i agree with you but im disapointed about anyone can take a airbus in precsion... like aerosoft is bad etc... american people dont want to focus on european technology its very bad ... the futur is airbus if a lot of kid play simulation with boeing we brake the futur of commercial aviation... if boeing authorized pmdg to reproduced theyre aircraft in precision they said secretely that exclusivity is for boeing no other like airbus dassault embraer socata...

The Aerosoft Airbus is not "bad" by any stretch.

The FSLabs bird - when it is eventually released (and this is a when not an if) will be over and above the quality of the Aerosoft; but that does not make the Aerosoft bad. It's by far and away the best Airbus simulation on the market.

good to know this John.  I had given up on FSL A320 because its been like 3 or 4 years years now in the making...I guess PMDG isn't that slow after all :Whistle:

Fslabs are light speed compared to a certain developer who claimed to be making a 757 almost a decade ago but don't give even the slightest update or reassurance of its development for years.

*cough* ?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

The anwser is no .There are already in development some airbuses .One of them was mentioned here and will be as perfect as pmdg's aircrafts.Consedering this it will be not a good investment right now to make an airbus.Dont forget that they have too much work for

777 SP1 -300ER
747 v2 (my first ever addon back in fs9 i am looking forward for the v2)
747-8i
DC6

737 NGX SP2

EFB's for their aircrafts

P3D versions and X-plane

I would faint over the news of an PMDG A330 or an E-jet.

Everybody wants us to do an Airbus so that is probably why RSR laughed the question away. But you know we don't show our cards, we hold them tight to our chest. :wink:

PMDG and Airbus? Nope not happening. But you can try Jeehell FMGS, its a free airbus suite for cockpit builders.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

Anything is possible, but not plausible.  Flight Sim Labs, who did the Concorde X, which is an excellent simulation, are nearing completion of their A320-X for FSX.  From what I understand, the owner once was a PMDG guy, until forming his own operation.  Their product will likely be a PMDG quality Airbus simulation.  If their Concorde, which came out 4+ years ago, is any indication of the quality they will provide, then it will be a great product. Plus, their forum lists the A320 under 'A3XX master Series', which suggests that they intend to extend into the other Airbus family members.

https://www.facebook.com/flightsimlabs

Inactive

Sorry for re-posting...I thought it would be nice to hear some more recent views on this topic, that's why I asked.

I meant an A330 simulation, we have enough A320's already!

Thanks for replying anyway.

Peter

Sorry for re-posting...I thought it would be nice to hear some more recent views on this topic, that's why I asked.

I meant an A330 simulation, we have enough A320's already!

Thanks for replying anyway.

Peter

A good A330 is far away right now :P

-even aerosoft's one

-FSL

-collaboration McPhat Studios with ??

The BlackBox one looks promising...

οχι ρε ουτε καν μακρια

this means

no way.Check youtube and forums to underastand what i am sayin