Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Drzewiecki New York Airports released!

25 Euros

http://secure.simmarket.com/drzewiecki-design-new-york-airports-fsx-p3d.phtml

I wonder what the OOM situation is like....  people have said his NYC is instant OOM....

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes, I will buy when, Teterboro, Essex County, Linden are made separate. My days of large tube liners are done and I like the smaller airports now.

I'm with you, Bill!

20 years of FMC's, VNAV, SIDS/STARS, etc. has left me a new appreciation for gettting real and getting back to basics with my sim time.

It was at Simmarket for around $35usd.  There is also a free demo available.

Based on the pics this sure looks like a good deal even though I already have KJFK. 

I hope for PCAviator to sell them as well.

The demo seems to be unavailable.

Is supposed to take another couple of days just like the individual airport offers.

WOW $35 for 6 quality airports. That's incredible!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It was at Simmarket for around $35usd.  There is also a free demo available.

Based on the pics this sure looks like a good deal even though I already have KJFK. 

Hi,

From my end it is showing as Euro. How can I see the price in canadian dollars ?

Bilal Asif Khan

Looks impressive but will stand by for performance reports from the first wave...

Agree about the frame rates, I have their  MIA and for a mid computer it drags it down to slide show in some areas. With at least 3 of the airports no telling what the frames will be with AI.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Just installed it, and it looks great.  I actually replaced my FSDT KJFK v2 with this new package, because DD has the most current layout, which includes the new Delta terminal and the demolition of the old PAA (Delta) terminal.  It also looks great visually.

I also replaced my dated ImagineSim LGA with DD's version.

Above all, I'm happy to see finally see EWR!

FPS is slow in the NYC area, compared to other areas, even with no add-ons installed.  The DD airports have minimal impact on FPS.  But the city scenery from DD needs to be off to avoid slow FPS and/or OOMs.

There are plenty of screen shots for anyone thinking about buying.  I paid EUR 25.20

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

My thing is I'm scared to buy any NYC scenery.  How did it end up for folks with their NYC scenery?  Did it ever become flyable?

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Just installed it, and it looks great.  I actually replaced my FSDT KJFK v2 with this new package, because DD has the most current layout, which includes the new Delta terminal and the demolition of the old PAA (Delta) terminal.  It also looks great visually.

I also replaced my dated ImagineSim LGA with DD's version.

Above all, I'm happy to see finally see EWR!

FPS is slow in the NYC area, compared to other areas, even with no add-ons installed.  The DD airports have minimal impact on FPS.  But the city scenery from DD needs to be off to avoid slow FPS and/or OOMs.

There are plenty of screen shots for anyone thinking about buying.  I paid EUR 25.20

Wow Luis... so DD KJFK is better that FSDT... Can you share some screens. I'm thinkking about getting it soon.

Wow Luis... so DD KJFK is better that FSDT... Can you share some screens. I'm thinkking about getting it soon.

I think in terms of overall detail and quality FSDT has an edge, but it's nice that DD has the latests layout, and the quality is very nice.  Checkout the screens on Simmarket, and I'll try to upload some of mine.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Is there an option to install what scenery you want in the installer. I'm really interested in KEWR and KLGA. Can't beat the price Thanks again. 

Is there an option to install what scenery you want in the installer. I'm really interested in KEWR and KLGA. Can't beat the price Thanks again. 

DD Miami has separate scenery library entries for KMIA, KOPF and KTMB. So there is hope for the DD N.Y./N. J. airports ...