Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Drzewiecki New York Airports released!

Does not appear to be available to buy yet at Simmarket.  Demo is not available either.   Am I missing something?

Does not appear to be available to buy yet at Simmarket.  Demo is not available either.   Am I missing something?

Note From Drzewiecki Design:

"We have found a bug in our product causing a performance drop in many cases. We will be removing the product from all stores until the problem is fixed, what I expect to be done in a few days. Please don't file any more performance reports as we have already collected enough data to fix the problem. We are sorry for this inconvenience"

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I bought it before blinking an eye. Now just trying to convince myself that I have a quality KEWR finally.

Keith Guillory

I bought it before blinking an eye. Now just trying to convince myself that I have a quality KEWR finally.

Can you post some pictures of KEWR at least?

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Anyone know the status of this scenery?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

I could never get Aerosoft Orly and De Gaulle working together, there's no way Drzewiecki can get all those airports without any vas level causing oom. Unless you fly with default scenery and airplane.

According to an e-mail by simMarket, this update here is available now. It's not the DD N.Y. airports update, but the DD N.Y. cityscape update.

"In the meantime we are going to publish a 1.2 update to out NYC X package to make it fully compatible with the upcoming airports but also with other 3rd party airports users might want to use (ground textures will no longer cover the airports)."

http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4170#4170

DD N.Y. airports version 1.1 is still in the making.

According to an e-mail by simMarket, this update here is available now. It's not the DD N.Y. airports update, but the DD N.Y. cityscape update.

"In the meantime we are going to publish a 1.2 update to out NYC X package to make it fully compatible with the upcoming airports but also with other 3rd party airports users might want to use (ground textures will no longer cover the airports)."

http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=4170#4170

DD N.Y. airports version 1.1 is still in the making.

Update:

Tested NYCX v1.2 and it's still really tight in VAS and in fps. Sorry, I can't squeeze in those DD airports there ...

Sorry, I can't squeeze in those DD airports there ...

If their airport update works I might try the airports without the city - have long since been frightened away from the city scenery.

If their airport update works I might try the airports without the city - have long since been frightened away from the city scenery.

Not sure how DD NYC performs, but I have Aerosoft Manhattan X and I can fly from FSDT KJFK, sightsee over Manhattan and land at default KEWR in various Carenado aircraft without an OOM and with a generally smooth performance over Manhattan, although FPS usually drops to the high teens. Just a personal observation in case you really wanted good NY Manhattan scenery. I wouldn't try this with the PMDG 777 though!

Bill

I wouldn't try this with the PMDG 777 though!

Bill

I would in P3D v2 when the PMDG 777 becomes compatible.  :ph34r:

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Not sure how DD NYC performs, but I have Aerosoft Manhattan X and I can fly from FSDT KJFK, sightsee over Manhattan and land at default KEWR in various Carenado aircraft without an OOM and with a generally smooth performance over Manhattan, although FPS usually drops to the high teens. Just a personal observation in case you really wanted good NY Manhattan scenery. I wouldn't try this with the PMDG 777 though!

Bill

I got similar results with Aerosoft Manhattan X in FSX with comparable payware.  Am now pretty much exclusively on P3D but haven't tried it there yet.  My default Manhattan is a much better performer in P3D so I'd hope for improved results with Aerosoft there, too.  But you're right that the choice of aircraft makes a difference - I've got to tone down P3D settings a bit when Accu-Sim starts doing its thing.

I would in P3D v2 when the PMDG 777 becomes compatible.  :ph34r:

For me that's a definite maybe.  I found last week that the A2A B-17 with Accu-Sim was really hard on my P3D setup.  Maybe a newer, more optimized PMDG aircraft would perform better (as some of the newer A2A stuff does) but I could still see P3D + Aerosoft Manhattan (or DD) + certain payware aircraft grinding to a halt.  There are still limitations on gross takeoff weight, so to speak...  B)

It also had a lot to do with what settings and what tweaks you have in FSX. I was problavly the very first person to buy this package. I have nothing but great things about it.

For example I have tested all of the major airports using only DD scenery and use the Pmdg NGX and 777 currently averaging with 15-25 FPS. this is with no ai traffic only vatsim ASN with regular settings and no car traffic. I for one couldn't not be happier to be back at EWR doing carribean hopes with UAL as well as the extended amount of Trans Atlantic flights they have.

Something I dooa that I only activate in the acemnery library the actual airport I will be using. Of I do a turn back to a different airport I make it part of my preflight.

Hope this helps

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

6 reviews at sim market

4 one star

1 two star

Thats pretty woeful. Seems like its to good to be true?

ZORAN

Update:

Tested NYCX v1.2 and it's still really tight in VAS and in fps. Sorry, I can't squeeze in those DD airports there ...

Thanks for the info.

I'll do the same for others whenever the airports are released...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma