Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

Ah well when you say mean I expect the worst of course! I skipped the "intro" in your post... The intro manual for sure is worth reading from start to finish... Awesome guys please wrap this baby up in hurry :)

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

This is probably one of the most complex things ever done in an FSX addon - we've got it matching our level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly now.

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the details. What did you mean by "matching level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly"? Is there some comparison done between the flight model/engine and that of the Level D?

Robert,

i like to say,You are the king of the sky !  many many thanks to You and PMDG

Thanks for the update, RSR.  I look so forward to having the new A/C in my hanger.  Thanks for your dedication to perfection and all of your hard work! 

Appreciate the update. Light at the end of the tunnel. Perhaps 744v2 is getting there too.

But im curious as is Chris Ngigi about this new FDE. I already thought it had an element of external FDE being used outside of fsx.  Matching a level D simulator sounds like quite the feat however Im interested what it really means, because the D's are functioning with 3D motion whereas we dont have that luxury. Of course It could be my misunderstanding.

Thanks for keeping up to speed with the update.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

And my 3 weeks vaccation starts next week. This was a perfect time! :D

I don't usually send people off on a wild goose hunt through the FCOMs.  That's mean.  Even for me...
Oh, there is more than just wild geese hiding in the FCOMS. Some people get lost and never find their way out...

God exists.....

Friedrich Nietzsche would say God is Dead. 

Friedrich Nietzsche would say God is Dead. 

Who knows. The most important is that PMDG is not.....

Great news, I for sure will be installing the upgrade but I find myself flying X Plane 10 a lot more, obviously it being a far far....far more stable platform and again a better simulator all round, and may I add the future of flight simulation, I can't wait until PMDG release their airplane for X-Plane 10. They sure did a super job though on the 777 for fsx and every aircraft they have done.

Just my opinion, cheers.

Regards

Paul EGCC

Regards

Paul EGCC

Edit: disregard - I got my threads confused and am an idiot...  :ph34r:

Certainly not

Great news, I for sure will be installing the upgrade but I find myself flying X Plane 10 a lot more, obviously it being a far far....far more stable platform and again a better simulator all round, and may I add the future of flight simulation, I can't wait until PMDG release their airplane for X-Plane 10. They sure did a super job though on the 777 for fsx and every aircraft they have done.

Just my opinion, cheers.

Regards

Paul EGCC

Are you saying they are planning an Xplane release ?

ZORAN