Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

Virtual Cdu

Kinda bummed that the EXEC light doesn't work, not a huge deal though hope they are gonna fix that.  Also have tried to register on their website but get no activation email or response with their email contact :(

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

From the FAQ section

EXEC light doens't light up

In order to have EXEC light working is necessary to enable SDK broadcast on PMDG 777. VAInterface tries to do enable it automatically, but due to Windows UAC (user account control) some users need to enable it manually. To enable it proceed as below :

1. Open 777X_Options.ini, usually located on "C:Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\PMDG 777X\777X_Options.ini".

2. Check if  the text below is present :
    [sDK]
    EnableDataBroadcast=1

3. If not present or EnableDataBroadcast=0, please add the 2 lines above or edit it.

4. Probably, will not be possible to save it to same place due the same UAC reason that prevented VAInterface to do it automatically. In this case save it to another folder and copy back to this folder providing admin permission when required.

Thanks Andy for pointing this out

Great, thanks guys. :im Not Worthy:   I'm still having trouble registering, they said they enabled my account but it still won't let me log in.  I'll let ya know how it goes.

Steve

Steve Corzine

Great, thanks guys. :im Not Worthy:   I'm still having trouble registering, they said they enabled my account but it still won't let me log in.  I'll let ya know how it goes.

Steve

Update.... the [sDK]

EnableDataBroadcast=1  doesn't work for some reason for me. It causes the 777 to not load or if it does I can't connect my tablet......weird :huh: .

Steve

Steve Corzine

Went back and edited the ini again out of desperation and guess what....now it all works!!!  Still don't know what I did wrong first time though :blink: . Thanks again to all that helped

Steve

Steve Corzine

The latest version has just been released on google play. It brings the 737 to the same standard as the 777 CDU.

Most importantly it fixes the click spots around the screen that were somewhat misaligned before

ZORAN

Oops should have posted that in the pmdg 737 CDU forum.

ZORAN

Just to add my two cents for this app, I just bought the Virtual CDU for the T7 (using an android tablet) and I have to say the that's probable the best 15 eur spent ever! Amazing piece of software and works very very fast.

Finally I can have a CDU with a cheap tablet, rather than spent a fortune for the real replica.

Excellent app!

Cheers

Seme

Exactly, Seme!

Now what we need is cheap 24/27" touch screens for our overhead panels. :smile:

Hahahahahhahaaa! +1 for this :lol:

Cheers

Seme

Hello every one . once this application was released i  bought it . and used it right away , it was amazing . but one week ago i had to uninstall fsx completely . and since that day i couldn't get the application to work . i tried everything . reinstalling it and also adding the sdk line in the option.ini . I would appreciate any help 

cheers

Have you made sure you have the correct ISP number in the settings? You can go to their website and open a support ticket as well

ZORAN

Have you made sure you have the correct ISP number in the settings? You can go to their website and open a support ticket as well

Hello sorry for the late reply . its the first week of school  ^_^ . anyways yes i do have the ip number entered correctly . when i connect on my ipad this is what i get .   CONNECTED TO VAINTERFACE 

VERSION 2.3.0.11148

Ok everyone it seems that installing the latest version of VAinterface on my pc did the trick . i can now use the application again 

cheers :-)

Can someone give me the direct link for the latest version of the VA interface? I can't seem to download it from the site.

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Guys

Does anyone have  a slight delay when pressing buttons and the fmc responding. I think it's prob due to my cheap tablet. Its only a matter of a spilt second but it is noticeable especially if the fmc hasn't been used for a few minutes.

Darren