Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

A tribute to the King Air 350i & the Milviz 350i project

there is no nightlighting.  That's in the next two weeks (or so).

there is NO airac from aerosoft supported though, apparently, it MAY work.  We have, at this time, no intention of supporting it.  We do support Navigraph.

Vnav is not yet fully functional.  Probably next build.

Also, no guarantee it will work in P3D at this time.

Thank you Collin. I read about the unsupported use if the feelthere dataset from Navdata pro, so since I subscribe to that, I'll give that a try. Sounds good on the rest - I'm having a set of rudder pedals coming in the next week or so, so that could coincide with the purchase of a certain b350;-)

Will you announce the release of new builds on your own forum?

Thank you.

Yes

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Just received a nice KA 350i manual from a KA pilot-friend who recently moved on to jets.  In it is a very nice poster of the cockpit used in training.  I was going through the included checklist and noticed on the overhead panel that the No smoking/FSB switch, Interior Master switch, and Entry lights indicator are all missing.  Are these going to be added before the beta? Thanks.

Martin, Navdata Pro does work, FYI.

Todd

Martin, Navdata Pro does work, FYI.

Todd

Thx Todd - got it working using the Citation... Sweet!

Yes Todd, they will be added/fixed.  

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Received the new build today. new sounds I read in the email and all sound very promising....

I really hope the sounds will still be adjusted and that these are not final sounds. Not even sounds for engines winding down like in previous set. Cut the engines and then there is just no sound next moment. Also sounds going into beta range and out of beta is really not fluent. it is basically from one sound direct over to another. :Nail Biting:

BUT as always

this is work in progress and I accept it is not final.

and I am just really not into the pitted cones. looks like a piece of shark skin in my side windows.. :smile:

But I am still thinking this will turn out into a really great release - i sincerely hope so :Praying:

Received the new build today.

You beat me to it.  I also received the P3D alpha today!  Keep 'em coming.

Ryan

and I am just really not into the pitted cones. looks like a piece of shark skin in my side windows.. :smile:

That has just suddenly appeared. The "ice" textures are supposed to be invisible unless there is ice...

...the system for which hasn't been developed yet. What is puzzling is that other "ice" textures are staying "hidden".

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The startup, engine running and shutdown states are not yet done.  Hence the reason the soundset isn't working properly yet.

That has just suddenly appeared. The "ice" textures are supposed to be invisible unless there is ice...

...the system for which hasn't been developed yet. What is puzzling is that other "ice" textures are staying "hidden".

I am refering to these

milviz01_zps6d395248.jpg

and I know it is wip, but when the props turn, the cone should look like icing accured, but in blurred way, but in the picture below the props are turning and should not look like they are now. The pic below fit a prop that is standing still . Sorry my english is not the best. Hope you understand

milviz02_zps842215d6.jpg

Also seen I am sure on your list, that when all shut down even battery, the annunciater warning lights still on.

Thank you.  We are aware of this.

Hello,

Just wondering, from the point of view i have (left seat), i can't see the label above lights switches (nav, strobe, bcn etc) and as well as the upper row for the lower

caution/warning panel. Will it be possible to see those things in the final product?. By the way, the sounds are really promising. Looking forward to have the final product. Best regards.

Real Deraps

They are impossible to see without moving one's head in the real aircraft as well.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

They are impossible to see without moving one's head in the real aircraft as well.

Thanks for the info.

Real Deraps