Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

A tribute to the King Air 350i & the Milviz 350i project

We were looking for a Xnas release but that's not going to happen (sorry).

Maybe by Valentines...  MAYBE.

We do plan on releasing a beta version in the next couple of weeks.  (that means all features in but not necessarily working yet)

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We were looking for a Xnas release but that's not going to happen (sorry).

I wouldn't mind a late-Christmas gift! Thanks for the info. 

Mario Di Lauro

I wouldn't mind a late-Christmas gift! Thanks for the info.

I really need to get my eyes checked. Could have sworn it said Valentines day maybe/unlikely. :)

Getting crash to Desk top whenever I click some of the right side switches.

uninstalled will wait for next release.

yes I know it is still WIP.

if it might help

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: Milviz_Sound.GAU, version: 2.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x52fab6b9
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000cff2
Faulting process id: 0x568
Faulting application start time: 0x01d01496cd1151e1
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Beech_King_Air_350i Milviz\panel\Milviz_Sound.GAU
Report Id: ce518b40-808a-11e4-bf57-bc5ff456d403

I would hope the prop disk animation is going to be made better. Really a flat disk that is currently being displayed when engines are running. and please it is said in positive light. :)

we know.  We will be doing the same type of thing as is done on the nicer birds...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Still missig sound file SND18 and SND19. Get CTD.

I added my own so far so good.. no more  Milviz_Sound.GAU crash

Still missig sound file SND18 and SND19. Get CTD.

I added my own so far so good.. no more  Milviz_Sound.GAU crash

Thanks for the report. I've added both missing sound files to the installer build folder, and also updated the Milviz_Sound.gau to a new version that will not cause a CTD if a sound file is missing. It will only report (once) that a specific sound is missing.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have to say that the "Alpha" version of this plane is excellent in its own right.  Great work guys...keep it going.

Ryan

I have to say that the "Alpha" version of this plane is excellent in its own right.  Great work guys...keep it going.

Agree. Beautiful aircraft. Really in need of a cockpit light though. :P

night lighting will be in the next build... after xmas and the holidays.  Sorry.

night lighting will be in the next build... after xmas and the holidays.  Sorry.

No apologies need. Thank you.

Until then, you can just turn on the emergency overhead lights (overhead panel) if you need them in a pinch.

Todd

Thinking about getting this in alpha stage for prepar3d v2.4 - can anyone comment on

1. Night lightning on the latest build, and

2. Airac data support from Aerosoft - is it available and usable in the aircraft?

3. Vnav?

Thx!

there is no nightlighting.  That's in the next two weeks (or so).

there is NO airac from aerosoft supported though, apparently, it MAY work.  We have, at this time, no intention of supporting it.  We do support Navigraph.

Vnav is not yet fully functional.  Probably next build.

Also, no guarantee it will work in P3D at this time.