Sign in to follow this  
Spartan0536

A tribute to the King Air 350i & the Milviz 350i project

Just a plug for Milviz's quality, I had a 150 hours in the airplane and probably another 200 hours in the sim flying with the Proline 21 system and they nailed both the feel look a feel of it in the cockpit, its a challenging system to take on and it looks great. So if you're looking for as real as it gets its hard to argue with the work Milviz is putting forward.

-Matt Chase

USCG HC-130H Pilot

Hello,

Just wondering, from the point of view i have (left seat), i can't see the label above lights switches (nav, strobe, bcn etc) and as well as the upper row for the lower

caution/warning panel. Will it be possible to see those things in the final product?. By the way, the sounds are really promising. Looking forward to have the final product. Best regards.

Use the "A" key to cycle through the pre-defined camera views...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Another plug for the MilViz 350i....I bought this in the last week. Purchased both the P3d and fsx version combo though at present am using it only in P3dV2.4.

This is an excellent creation and works superbly in P3d. With what I see in this pre-release Alpha form working so well then I am looking forward to the final version. It is that good.

I currently fly a kingair90 in the rw when I can get away from the office so I recognise a good kingair. To be upfront I have not flown the 350i....only the 90 & 200. The PL21 is good. I have borrowed a PL21 manual from the office to find my way around it.

My observations are based on one week and maybe 10 hours with it.

Dave

Another plug for the MilViz 350i....I bought this in the last week. Purchased both the P3d and fsx version combo though at present am using it only in P3dV2.4.

This is an excellent creation and works superbly in P3d. With what I see in this pre-release Alpha form working so well then I am looking forward to the final version. It is that good.

I currently fly a kingair90 in the rw when I can get away from the office so I recognise a good kingair. To be upfront I have not flown the 350i....only the 90 & 200. The PL21 is good. I have borrowed a PL21 manual from the office to find my way around it.

My observations are based on one week and maybe 10 hours with it.

Dave

That's a good report.  Does it fly by the numbers?  How's it handle compared to the ones you fly?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

The numbers for the C90 and the 200 will not be the same for the 350i. They are very different aircraft in the performance department.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

WarpD...How I will go about seeing if the 350i "flies by the numbers" will be to check them against the performance section of the appropriate AFM. As to your comment about them having different performance numbers - of course they do.... there can be substantial difference between same models that may have different dash number PT6 engine. For example the 200 can have -41 or -42 engines and the -42s perform better at altitude or for that matter the newest version of the 200 with the -52 engines is a rocket ship by comparison to the older versions especially on a warm day or at high altitude airport.

I haven't checked them against the AFM as this is still an ALPHA but talking to someone I know who has time on the 350 the numbers sound pretty close.Eventually when I have time I will get the AFM out and have a look but that will be when MilViz presents a finished product.. Having said this for the moment I am more than satisfied with the aircraft.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks much for that first hand insight. I too am anxiously awaiting that final production version from MilViz. Of course when it arrives I will probably have to read the manual a few times!!

Regards,

Bob

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

WarpD (aka Ed) doesn't (yet) work for MV and therefore, cannot (and should not) be answering questions of this ilk in this forum... (please!)

As for specific numbers and whether it flies by them or not, Bernt Stolle is the one doing the FDE and we're pretty sure this is on the numbers already...  The only thing(s) missing at this time are the startup, shutdown and prop relationships (in terms of FDE).

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

WarpD (aka Ed) doesn't (yet) work for MV and therefore, cannot (and should not) be answering questions of this ilk in this forum... (please!)

As for specific numbers and whether it flies by them or not, Bernt Stolle is the one doing the FDE and we're pretty sure this is on the numbers already...  The only thing(s) missing at this time are the startup, shutdown and prop relationships (in terms of FDE).

I am a customer... a paying customer. Show some respect.

WarpD...How I will go about seeing if the 350i "flies by the numbers" will be to check them against the performance section of the appropriate AFM.

My post was in response to Gregg's post. Since you stated you fly a C90 and he asked you if the 350i was hitting the numbers I just wanted to clarify that they are not the same aircraft at all.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Ed, it's not a lack of respect. It's the fact that you come across as working for us when you don't.

Your post "seems" to reflect that sensibility and that's a cause for me to mention it.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ed, it's not a lack of respect. It's the fact that you come across as working for us when you don't.

Your post "seems" to reflect that sensibility and that's a cause for me to mention it.

There was a question regarding how it flies compared to real world aircraft. I don't see how someone who owns it saying how it flies hints at them being an employee.

Samuel Scully

You may not but I do.

You may not but I do.

Stunning customer relations. What's this gonna be like when the thing is released?

Customer relations is, admittedly, not my strong point.  In fact, it's my weakest.

However, that said, the quality of our products speaks for itself (or it should).

We support our products to the best of our abiitlities, even to the extent of improving our products 5 years on (as is witnessed by the improvements and bug fixes in the C310R).

Thank you for your consideration.