Sign in to follow this  
sky2002

737 NGX weather radar

Hello everyone , here i have acquired the PMDG 737 NGX is active sky next (full version SP1B ASN) I have a problem because the weather radar does not appear in the ND why ? I inform my say and to expect an update or PMDG or ASN for the weather radar in the ND, can anyone confirm this, if you like it and telle me how long it will take. Thank you in advance for your answers.

Bonjour tout le monde , voila j'ai l'acquisition du PMDG 737 NGX est active sky next ( ASN version complète SP1B) J'ai un problème pour cause que le radar météo ne s'affiche pas dans le ND pourquoi ? Je me suis informer et on ma dis qu'il faut attendre une mise a jour soit de PMDG ou ASN pour avoir le radar météo dans le ND, quelqu'un peut-il me confirmer cela , s'il vous plais et me dire dans combien de temps il faudra attendre. Merci d'avance pour vos réponses 

the weather radar does not appear in the ND why

The NGX does not have a weather radar, only the 777 does, for now.

update or PMDG or ASN for the weather radar in the ND, can anyone confirm this

Nope, there's no update, nor is one officially on the way for now. Other developments have priority now.

telle me how long it will take.

Nobody knows, since news about the development of a weather radar for the NGX has not been released.

The NGX does not have a weather radar, only the 777 does, for now.

Nope, there's no update, nor is one officially on the way for now. Other developments have priority now.

Nobody knows, since news about the development of a weather radar for the NGX has not been released.

I have bought PMDG 737 and 777. Im using only 777 for this reason. I dont understand why PMDG cant release an up date???

Best regards

Darío

I have bought PMDG 737 and 777. Im using only 777 for this reason. I dont understand why PMDG cant release an up date???

Because it's not as simple as you'd expect, and resources are tasked elsewhere.

Sign your full name to your posts here, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle means contain it within your signature?   Unsigned post's are deleted here

Dave Taylor gb.png

Sorry, My name is Darío Peyrú: PMDG Client
Do the following to make certain your name appears on all of your posts automatically. Left click on your user name in the upper right of this page. On the next page left click on Edit my Profile. On the next page left click on Signature and on the next page in the box under Edit Signature enter your full name and left click on Save Changes. Now your name will be on every post you make.

In the meantime, you can try my ASN gauge here :rolleyes: It's possible to place it onto the VC, for example over the FO DU, or as a window. Far from a perfect integration, but better than nothing :

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/459050-another-radar-gauge-for-vc-window-usage/?view=getnewpost

Roland

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Hello,

where i can turn on the weather Radar in the ngx?

Thank you

wolfgang

PMDG ask that all users sign their posts with their full names, thanks.

The manuals that were installed alongside the NGX include everything you need to know. They can be accessed through the operations centre.

I guess I'm one of the fooled into thinking the P3D version of the ngx was going to be released with weather radar and other enhancements.

I'm sure I saw a screenshot here in the pmdg forum. 

I guess one has to always read the fine print, and continue  to follow these post before purchasing.

Why do developers feel the need to tell us what is coming, before they know when it's coming.

Stick to developing and release it when it's ready.

Steven Cannell

What?? The P3D and FSX versions are identical?