Sign in to follow this  
k1fox

Favourite Plane Right Now

Currently stuck on two old releases which are new to my hangar:

Aerosoft PBY Catalina

Aerosoft Katana

But this list changes with the phase of moon (no particular loyality to aerosoft).  The Katana gets tossed about the map, great for sightseeing short hops.  With the PBY I'm current touring the gulf coast of Florida, which UTX has magnificently modeled.  I find the VC of the PBY very immersive, inspiring me such that my next addition will probably be the Sibwings AN-2.  As you can see, speed of travel is of little importance to me at this time.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

Can't believe so many of you are flying the equivalent of aeronautical snails! :shok:

FSLabs Concorde is my favourite. Take-off at 190kts, 23 miles a minute and cruising 11 miles above the Earth's surface. Descends at 6,000fpm and lands at 160kts.

How could you not get a buzz from flying like that? :BigGrin:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray,

You need to sort out some seat time at Cosford 2015, so that we can see you and the Concorde in action B)

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Ray,

You need to sort out some seat time at Cosford 2015, so that we can see you and the Concorde in action B)

Christopher. I'd love to but transporting my PC would be a major issue. So many GoFlight modules installed not to mention the 32" TV. Nice thought though. I'd have to sharpen up my landing skills first! :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I'm only two weeks since purchasing T7 and can't consider nothing else for now . She even pushed NGX aside, something I thought would never happen. When I do GA it's A2A PA28.

Vic green

A2A's Cherokee is the first on my list of favourites

PMDG MD-11 is also there, and for the PMDG Jetstream.

I spend the most time in my Cherokee flying from vor to vor :)

For some reason i don't really feel home in the 737, i bought it and flew it pretty much, but now im kinda leaving it in the virtual hanger. I don't know, something just doesn't feel right.

aerosoft a318/319 pmdg 777, pmdg 737,quality wings 146,757, carenado phenom 100, carenado sr22, i find myself using small planes in p3d for low and slow,and the tubes in fsx,all time favorite for me has to be the a319,777 and the phenom, i always end back up in one of those three planes,i fly the pmdg 737 and 146 the least now.

1. NGX

MJ Q400

Airbusx

PMDG 777

Dylan Charles

"The aircraft G-limits are only there in case there is another flight by that particular airplane. If subsequent flights do not appear likely, there are no G-limits."

All time favourite (still) despite the loads of payware bought since is Realair's SF260. I've always had a softspot for this dating back to my FS9 days.

The Aircraft I love the most are.........

Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter Extended

The Default Caravan

SA-315B Lama in the mountains.

ND's AS-350B3 when Im sick of the Lama.

Or Dodosims Jet Box dose fine but what a challenge when mountain flying..... Such a gutless slug.

I also Love the Bush Hawk XP it has a lot of cool features that give it the real bush plane feel. and it is quite fun to fly. Im definitely  going to have some cool adventures with her.

And it comes with some cool and entertaining Missions or ''assisted flights''

I couldn't come close to picking my all time favorite; they've all been listed previously. A2A 172, RealAir Lancair, Twin Otter Extended, Carenado F33, Q400, it goes on for awhile.  Lucky to have so much to enjoy.

I would note that the VRS Superbug is right up there on the top of my list as well.

However, my current favorite is a freeware gem:  the Caudron C.450 available at Restauravia.  Considering I'm about to put close to 10,000 nm on it over the course of the next month flying it in the Golden Age Class in the London to Melbourne race, it darn well better be! ^_^

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Default Grumman Goose because of the fantastic engine sounds, and the Real Air Duke v2 for the feel and realism of real flying.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!