Sign in to follow this  
k1fox

Favourite Plane Right Now

Orbx's Lancair IV-P in which I'm doing the Melbourne to London race. Starting Saturday. *Gulp*

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

PMDG T7

Aerosoft A 318, 319,

Realair, Duke V2, and waiting for turbine Duke V2

Regards, Ronny

A couple of pages ago, I claimed my favorite to be the A2A Cherokee - but I am falling in love with the A2A J-3 Cub all over again. It's the only airplane I could afford to buy in FSEconomy.

:lol:

Majestic Dash Q400

Can't seem to go back to any other aircraft after getting this one!

Happy Flying

Darcy

PMDG 777

Airbus (Aerosoft)

Real Air Duke Piston

CS 727

Coolsky MD80

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

A2A Cherokee and 172 

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Cherokee, RV-7, Legacy, Civil P-51 for the GAs, as well as the A2A P-40 and Spitfire.

Cheers

TJ

A2A's three GA aircraft,  J-3,  172, and Cherokee,  along with the RA Legacy.

I love them,  but I'm not sure I am enjoying FSX as much as I did back in the old "cntrl+e" days,  back when I had no idea what an "FDE"  was,  much less if it was "realistic".  

Oh well,  hard to go back to the farm when you've been to the Big City!   :huh:

I love them, but I'm not sure I am enjoying FSX as much as I did back in the old "cntrl+e" days, back when I had no idea what an "FDE" was, much less if it was "realistic".

One thing I did to reduce the tedium was to learn startup flows so the ground checklists weren't so tedious...speeds things up quite a bit.  For the CT210M I only use checklists for engine runup and cruise.  The rest is all flows.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

What's everyone's favourite FSX plane right now or even your all time favourite one that you can't stop flying? Mine are the latter carenado releases (esp the Caravan EX) and the PMDG 737/Aerosoft Airbus.

My favorite are the PMDG 737NGX, then PMDG747, and the Epic LT when flying single aircraft.

I just started to fly the A2A 377 Stratocruiser, and am REALLY liking it (it is a challenge - I definitely feel more like a pilot than a computer operator <g>).

Just got the Duke v2 last week and it they made an already good plane even better. Flies great and loving the motion effects. It seems our virtual hangars are happily full to capacity thanks to developers like Pmdg, Aerosoft, a2a, Carenado and Realair. What about Milviz though - their baron is good too.

PMDG 737 800WL & 777-200 cargo, 777-300

For old school/fun Milviz 737-200

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip