Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Taxi2Gate VHHH available imminently

Next is ksea

That is so huge. Its on my top three of desperately wanted airports. YSSY is next on my list. I purchased VHHH and I am 4x with the PMDG 777W. Just scooting over Japan as we speak. I can hardly wait to land and see this long over due airport. 

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You got it yet Chris?

Yes got it....yeee haaaa

The old Imagine Sim version has been removed.  Wow T2G scores again!

Chris Sunseri

looking forward to this one too.. all we need now is a proper KSEA, YSSY, LEMG and CYYZ and id be a happy man

14ppkc-6.png

Approach 25R is really nice and smooth with both T2G VHHH & FT VHHX.

Agree we need a proper KSEA. If T2G can make it fps friendly, no doubt they would handle LFPG later on!

ext is ksea

If they are able to pull this off without a tremendous reduction in FPS or OOM then they certainly will have established themselves at the very top of FS Scenery developers; perhaps even the pinnacle of the lot.

RE Thomason Jr.

Simmarket says the file size is 164mb. That is small. No surrounding textures or high quality resolution?

The airport is fairly isolated and fair way out. The textures are very good quality like the rest of their airports.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

I don't have any AI showing in either dx10 or dx9. I use My Traffic X Pro 5.4c. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone help please? Thanks.

T2G does not support DX10. Tried DX9 with ground shadows and airplane shadows off?

Thanks for you reply 777200LRF. I have done all those things you suggested but still no joy. I did have the imaginesim installed before but deleated it prior to installation. I was wondering if there is a rogue AFCAD left in the system somewhere but don't know where to look. Any further help please anyone. Thanks.

Malcolm Hancock

Purchased VHHH yesterday. Impressive Airport. Good job T2G. 

Somebody know the next T2G airport?

Philipp Schwaegerl

Somebody know the next T2G airport?

They're in the process of acquiring satellite imagery for Seattle so probably that's what they're going to take on next (reference:T2G Facebook). I sure hope they come back and start populating more around EU, Asia and the Middle East once they're done in the US.

but don't know where to look. Any further help please anyone. Thanks.

Go to your main FSX folder/MyTraffic and search for "VHHH". Disable any .bgls that come up by renaming them to .off.