Sign in to follow this  
Ce_Zeta

Project Tupolev Tu-154B2 version 1.3 released

What's up Folks?

Project Tupolev strikes again! 10 years and counting!

They released the version 1.3 for the Tupolev Tu-154B2 for FSX.

Release note from the Developers.

Hello,our dear Friends!

Here we are with the version 1.3

Change List:
  1. Changed system logic of anti-ice system of gauges of full pressure (PPD).
  2. Animated 2D gauges(PKP, PNP, US-I).
  3. Transponder СОМ-64 re-writed.
  4. Textures and geometry of sidepanels, AZS-panels, and most part of a VC repainted.
  5. Aircraft.cfg divided to 2, user now can select format of panels just by changing aircraft.cfg. The default setting is 4x3.
  6. Some minor bugs fixed.
  7. 3D external model of the Tu-154M (only 3D model, not expect further development).

Package can be downloaded from here. Official Repository.

Standalone version, you don't need to install previous versions.

Fly with PT!

Enjoy!!!

Tomás Fabada Castellana

Great, thanks for the info.

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

Patch 1.3.1 released!

Version 1.3.1

Not Independent version! You need to install 1.3 first!

1. Fixed Revers animaation on 85317.
2. fixed msvcr90.dll crash.
3. updated baro system algorithm.
4. fixed "KLN under the panel" bug.
5. fixed bug with TCAS light at night.
7. added missing beacon on 85317 .
8. fixed 2p Speed indictor functioning.
9. Fixed SPU switch.
10. Experimental aircraft VC bugs corrected.
11. Added D30KU-154 Sounds

Link to googledrive temporal, then the administrator upload the file to PT - link will be changed.

Download from here (Google Drive)

Tomás Fabada Castellana

If only I could learn to fly this amazing aircraft. I've downloaded it a few times only to uninstall it because I feel that I'd be hopeless trying to learn both the Russian language and such a complex old aircraft. 

Can't wait to fly this over the weekend. The TU154 has been in my FSX for a while to fly something else than the PMDG 737/777 every now and then, but learning the aircraft is kinda hard if you cant read a thing in the cockpit. An textureset with english labels would be a dream..

sig1.png
sig2.png

If only I could learn to fly this amazing aircraft. I've downloaded it a few times only to uninstall it because I feel that I'd be hopeless trying to learn both the Russian language and such a complex old aircraft. 

I tried a few times and once (eventually) managed to get through the tutorial flight. The hard part is definitely the navigation and aligning the compass/gyro. I'm going to download it and give it another try once I get bored with my current aircraft.

Daniel Miller

The navigation using VOR and ADF is pretty standard. You don't have to use NVU calculator or INS systems during first flights, those were for flying over areas where navaids were scarce, like the vast spaces of the Soviet Union. 

Mike Krawczyk

A2A Simulations

It's not neccesary learn Russian.. Only watch youtube tutorials like this

The video was made with an older version (1.0 or 1.1), you will find some little differences, and maybe the dude made some mistakes (in a complex aircraft is usual).

Keep the manual near you. Remember, you can find the english manual in FSX folder/Project Tupolev/FS9 documents.

As Mike said, first of all, it's better starting with VOR and ADF (Russians are  fanatics of ADF). NVU-B3 isn't more complex than UNS-1F of Q400 for example, but keep you very busy (But PT made a virtual navigator to assist you). You should install NCalc in order to have a NVU ready flightplan. You can find the NCalc installer in the Project Tupolev folder.

And for Steam users...Some users report that you should install legacy simconnect.

If you have some questions,  you can find more of ten years of knowledge in the Official Project Tupolev forums  (the database is very big and most of the questions were answered) and in SoH too we have some threads about soviet airliners (Tu-154B2, Tu-144...).

Tomás Fabada Castellana

Great to have the updated version, thank you.

Oh, we might be breaking sanctions with Russia, :unsure: !

Regards

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

It was reported that Avast have false positives with Project Tupolev. No other Anti-virus block the PT executables.

As Sean (User of Avast too) said in SoH, 'Avast throws a warning due to the inclusion of an HTML file going to PT's webpage, which at one time many months ago may have been under attack, but has since been resolved.'

Tomás Fabada Castellana

I have just one question: Do you know how to uninstall correctly V1.3.1, because there is no uninstaller !!!

• Upvote 1