Sign in to follow this  
max2770

P3D is just so beautiful.

I can't stop being amazed by P3D.  These shots are straight out of the sim, unedited, no ENB, no mods, just pure P3D beauty.

wow.PNG

wow2.PNG

No shots of it, but the sun glare is completely fixed by the newest hotfix, it looks absolutely dashing with the "eye acclimatation effect".

Next purchases are Turbine Duke v2, F1 GTN750, P3D NGX and Aerosoft CRJ.  Love this.

sig01.png

Excellent shots Max. Thanks for sharing...I'm loving 2.5 as well.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Looking good.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

The 2nd shot is absolutely stunning. Nicely done.

Cheers, Craig.

I can't stop being amazed by P3D.  These shots are straight out of the sim, unedited, no ENB, no mods, just pure P3D beauty.

wow.PNG

wow2.PNG

No shots of it, but the sun glare is completely fixed by the newest hotfix, it looks absolutely dashing with the "eye acclimatation effect".

Next purchases are Turbine Duke v2, F1 GTN750, P3D NGX and Aerosoft CRJ.  Love this.

Great screen shots

How do you find the performance of the 777 in 2.5 Max?

Although P3D looks very nice it still quite isn't as smooth as FSX DX10, not on my system at least

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

I love 2.5 . I agree with the OP that visuals are stunning. With ASN it is just mind blowing. Love the shadows and such.

Richie Walsh

Great screen shots

How do you find the performance of the 777 in 2.5 Max?

Although P3D looks very nice it still quite isn't as smooth as FSX DX10, not on my system at least

Richard

It's miles ahead of FSX, DX10 or not.  I get 15-20FPS and very smooth at YYZ (FlyTampa) whereas FSX couldn't even run at 10 and was unflyable.  There's no turning back for me.

sig01.png

Fantastic!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick