Sign in to follow this  
max2770

P3D is just so beautiful.

I can't stop being amazed by P3D.  These shots are straight out of the sim, unedited, no ENB, no mods, just pure P3D beauty.

wow.PNG

wow2.PNG

No shots of it, but the sun glare is completely fixed by the newest hotfix, it looks absolutely dashing with the "eye acclimatation effect".

Next purchases are Turbine Duke v2, F1 GTN750, P3D NGX and Aerosoft CRJ.  Love this.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can't stop being amazed by P3D.  These shots are straight out of the sim, unedited, no ENB, no mods, just pure P3D beauty.

wow.PNG

wow2.PNG

No shots of it, but the sun glare is completely fixed by the newest hotfix, it looks absolutely dashing with the "eye acclimatation effect".

Next purchases are Turbine Duke v2, F1 GTN750, P3D NGX and Aerosoft CRJ.  Love this.

Great screen shots

How do you find the performance of the 777 in 2.5 Max?

Although P3D looks very nice it still quite isn't as smooth as FSX DX10, not on my system at least

Richard

I love 2.5 . I agree with the OP that visuals are stunning. With ASN it is just mind blowing. Love the shadows and such.

Great screen shots

How do you find the performance of the 777 in 2.5 Max?

Although P3D looks very nice it still quite isn't as smooth as FSX DX10, not on my system at least

Richard

It's miles ahead of FSX, DX10 or not.  I get 15-20FPS and very smooth at YYZ (FlyTampa) whereas FSX couldn't even run at 10 and was unflyable.  There's no turning back for me.