Sign in to follow this  
JSilva

Driver 350.12 out now

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Calling all guinea pigs.........  :smile:

th_Guinea_Pig_eating_apple_zpstdgl5gci.j

Whos going to be the first to report?

Let me guess without even looking...optimizations and support for GTA V :P .

Yep.

Runway and taxiway lights are again not working in P3D with this new driver. 

This is a bad joke right?   Well... I'll not be switching with this set.  Hey Nvidia/LM.. whoever... can you stop with the YoYo fix/break cycling?  It gets old after a while.

**Just in time for the highly anticipated title Grand Theft Auto V, this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X**

They're really getting cocky now....

x8G0kLh.jpg

:(

Odd ... I'm actually getting 3 Way SLI working in my Titan X's now ... hmmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

Odd ... I'm actually getting 3 Way SLI working in my Titan X's now ... hmmmm.

Cheers, Rob.

You have 2 Titan X's - I cant even get one - what the hell - dam thats cool Rob holy crap - you been holding out 

Sorry, was a tease ... shouldn't have done that.

Good one - wow thats a great April fools day joke - fell for that one big

Good one - wow thats a great April fools day joke - fell for that one big

Me too, shows how desperate we are. :)

gb.

Well nvidia must be starting to listen this is by far the best driver I have seen so far - getting decent AA now on aircraft exterior - highly recommend trying this and use a good driver cleaner - no NI - just out of the box control panel settings - changed nothing - well done this time Nvidia - distant terrain is a bit blurry but that may just using it more or just a switch here and  there but at least we something to work with - vc still shimmering a bit but trying to stay away from NI guess I was spoiled in P3D 2.4

Well nvidia must be starting to listen this is by far the best driver I have seen so far - getting decent AA now on aircraft exterior - highly recommend trying this and use a good driver cleaner - no NI - just out of the box control panel settings - changed nothing - well done this time Nvidia - distant terrain is a bit blurry but that may just using it more or just a switch here and  there but at least we something to work with - vc still shimmering a bit but trying to stay away from NI guess I was spoiled in P3D 2.4

How is neutering us night fliers yet again considered a 'Good Job' by Nvidia?   Maybe I can just grand theft auto V some runway lights.

How is neutering us night fliers yet again considered a 'Good Job' by Nvidia?   Maybe I can just grand theft auto V some runway lights.

Didn't notice that yet - guess we cant have everything Brian 

Didn't notice that yet - guess we cant have everything Brian 

I guess not... we the red headed step children of the gaming world.   *points at Nvidia*  YOU....   FIX IT.... NOW.

I guess not... we the red headed step children of the gaming world.   *points at Nvidia*  YOU....   FIX IT.... NOW.

Yup to bad as the image quality has improved - just a bit of shimmering with stock driver is a good thing for me anyway - deal with lights until they fix it but how will they know there is an issue- now thats the big question as they dont even know what flightsim is even though we keep buying their expensive cards

Placing my order for AMD 390X.  Wish me luck.

Cheers, Rob.

Is this another joke?  :)

Love to see AMD back in the game.

gb.

Anyone tried this in fsx ?  I have a 680gtx over 3 surround monitors.

Are the runway lights broken in fsx as well?

cheers

Is uninstalling the current driver and installing the new one not good enough?

I have it installed on the laptop. Everything looks fine no issues and I haven't even touched the control panel as yet. DCS world plays nicely so does Fsx / FS9 and X plane 10  :)