Sign in to follow this  
raymar

SHOWTIME The long awaited Panel upgrade and GTN/AP/mods are now available

Hi Mels,

Early on you mentioned not having the GTN - so is your issue with just the default plane - or are you trying to use the mod ?

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Mel,

Do you have the F1 GTN750 installed in your CJ2?

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Early on you mentioned not having the GTN - so is your issue with just the default plane

That is what I was using as his setup when helping here... and he mentioned now reinstalling just the basic default aircraft.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Thanks Vaughan - yeah - had me confused as this is the mod thread...

:smile:

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thanks Vaughan - yeah - had me confused as this is the mod thread...

:smile:

Regards,

Scott

Right,

I was wondering, maybe he tried the mod and went back to the default ... or was just reading here and posted here.

Best Regards,

I do not have the GTN mod, just the default aircraft. I just can't get the gauges to work as they should. Should I be at another thread for help on this? Sure appreciate any help on my problems...Thanks...

Mel

Mel,

"Should I be at another thread for help on this?"

Be a good idea then it would be be in problem subject order in the forum.

Just start your own topic and many pilots can help you.

Best Regards,

I do not have the GTN mod, just the default aircraft. I just can't get the gauges to work as they should. Should I be at another thread for help on this? Sure appreciate any help on my problems...Thanks...

Mel

Mel,

Yes. Most of the replies trying to help you look like they assume you are having problems with the GTN integration because that is where you are asking your questions.

Please start a new thread and please state that you do not have the GTN installed.

Regards,

Ray

Maybe Mel's problems has something to do with his license or product activation?

Best Regards,

Bill,

This is the first time anyone has suggested this check that I have seen. Could you show us where in the F1 GTN Config software you select NAV or HDG?

Best Regards,

Ray

Sorry for the delay Ray.  yes, Artem is right; it's as shown below.   Probably not the cause of issues but sometimes the NAV entry in the F1 GTN config software can be blank, when the gauge is first added to a plane, so worth a check.  

Cheers,

Bill

You can do it in F1 GTN Config tool and in f1gtn.ini file.

Look at red marks:

66ac47a39704020edfeae0cccc1b4858.jpeg 76905ec5e3e008ea0f8d6fd27fd01d50.jpeg

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Sorry for the delay Ray. yes, Artem is right; it's as shown below. Probably not the cause of issues but sometimes the NAV entry in the F1 GTN config software can be blank, when the gauge is first added to a plane, so worth a check.

Cheers,

Bill

While that is true, it doesn't matter in Mel's case because he doesn't even have the GTN. If the users copy the files that we provide with the GTN mod this would not be a problem because we set the F1 GTN.ini file correctly.

But, this is yet another check when things don't go right.

Regards,

Ray

Sorry for all the dumb questions. I sure appreciate all your replies. I have finally figured out how to change the course and heading bugs. I have to hold down the left mouse button and use the scroll wheel to change the bugs. I will keep working on it and I will find what works....Thanks to you all for your replies.....

Mel

Mel,

Glad to hear you got it working.

Have a good flight.

Best Regards,

Mel,

You will find the scroll wheel to be your friend when flying Carenado models. Use it often.

Ray

Raymar : I wish you'd updated the file at the beginning of this thread I was so excited I loaded it immediately. Then imagine my disappointment when my NAV function didn't work in my AP. An hour or so later, after re-installing the CJ2, I read further along the thread and found it to be a known issue and the solution is the 1.4 version on a much later page. To prevent the disappointment and the roller coaster emotions of future CJ2 owners ..... can you please edit your first post. :smile: