Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[08MAY16] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: 747-400F preview...

Thanks Kyle and Rondon for clearing this one up.

Brilliant! With 3 engine types on up to 6 variants that's going to give an endless choice of flights to create!   

Bernard Walford

Refreshing to see. This will be around for a long time in our sims while this iconic beauty is being retired everywhere from RW airlines.  PAX ones anyway.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

I do love that all of the flight testing seems to be taking place in CYVR - at least in these photos!!

Looking great guys

• Upvote 1

Very nice, thanks for the update

Jerry friz

Can't wait to slap some liveries onto her. She looks spectacular.

We need a good Lufthansa and Singapore Airlines ...the one with the deep shiny dark blue and the gold lines (for  SQ)

My two Fav liveries for the 747

:)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Is that GSX ground equipment, or PMDG 747 equipment part of this package?

Is that GSX ground equipment, or PMDG 747 equipment part of this package?

GSX, I believe.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

yay. Another step closer to finding out what's being developed next....

​One thing you have taught me over the last 12 years PMDG.... Paitence. happens when it happens and not a moment before...

​Liam "Nearly forgot my name" Reynolds

Liam Reynolds - EGNS

sig_smaller.jpg

Youtube Channel

With that, lets take a look at the cargo side of the 747-400 flight test ramp, shall we?

Ahhh.....right in my wheelhouse!  I've been freight-doggin' for years and love the prospect of getting heavy metal into and out of places most airlines don't tackle. Plus, in all my freighter experience, I have yet to hear a box, pallet, or cargo container complain about the flight! :smile:  

Oh...there is the occasional horse whinny when I rocket out of Kentucky bringing thoroughbreds from one race to another, but throw some hay at them and an apple or two and they're happy the rest of the flight (plus the Vet can drug them to relax them if necessary, not something you can do to a passenger per se, LOL)

I'm prepared to migrate all my freighter liveries from the 777, most of which are fictional with the exception of FedEx, over to the Queen when she lands on my hard drive.  Most if not all are liveries on the 747F.  Click the link in my sig to see which ones you'll be flying when I get them done.  :wink:   I'll be sure to make some of them with a well-worn look and indicative of a long, hard freighter life. 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

It's like you knew May 8th was my birthday! Thanks for the update Robert and to the 747 team for all the hard work. Take your time with her (well, not too much time). Looking forward to the P3D version.

• Upvote 1

Having your head down working on the Queen has clearly affected your writing of these posts.  You forgot your favourite emoji.....this guy.... :ph34r:

Mark,

He will be back!!!!!!    (Too funny that you noticed.  LOL)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Nice work so far guys!