Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Alabeo PA-44 Seminole released!

Maybe the RXP gauges will

I have both

Will give it a try

Just to see out of interest

Yes, the Reality XP gauges will output the route to the G600.   You just need to add this line to the RXP's INI file for the aircraft :-

LinkGps=on

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Hi Björn,

I`m Mike, not Donor :)

Anyway, no, it was meant as a repaint request. Would be great, I think it fits very well to the Seminole.

Mike

I agree....

Would make a cracking repaint...wonder if Richard Sennett is listening

Sorry Mike :)

I just talked to a Lufthansa painter. He will work on that after his vacation (14th aug.)

Björn

I agree....

Would make a cracking repaint...wonder if Richard Sennett is listening

Thats an easy one but need some rest right now - maybe in the future - hardest part would be trying to come up with the fonts

Rich Sennett

Anyone noticed that the Exhaust Gas Temperatures are not changing when you lean the mixtures? It certainly is not doing it on mine. Other than that it seems a pleasure to fly and handles like an aircraft this size and weight should. I will have to report the EGT thing to Alabeo.

In my cockpit, the the EGT needles move..  did you get the latest V1.1. installed?

Bert

Yes Bert that is my version. The gauges move but only on power movements not on mixture adjustments as in the real world for setting mixture just short of maximum EGT. I have reported this to Alabeo and they have responded very quickly to say they will look at this for a future release.

Hmm.. mine move with Mixture settings.. not sure what is different..

Bert

At me the EGT needles move in V1.1, but just a fraction. Few degrees F, impossible to use that for leaning.

I just talked to a Lufthansa painter. He will work on that after his vacation (14th aug.)

Sounds great !

Mike

At me the EGT needles move in V1.1, but just a fraction. Few degrees F, impossible to use that for leaning.

Agree that the sensitivity is close to useless... if you are adventurous, here is how to improve it:

1. Open the interior.mdl file with a hex editor, like HxD  (back up first)

2. Search for Exhaust

3. Replace/Change A: to L:  (twice, once for each engine),  do NOT delete or insert any character

AutoPlay.XAPCF...(L:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1,Celsius) etc

4. Save

5. If you have my autopilot mod, open the autopiloto.xm file with Notepad and add two lines in the Update section:

(A:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1, celsius) 150 - 2 * (>L:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1, celsius)

(A:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:2, celsius) 150 - 2 * (>L:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:2, celsius)

6. Save

7. Go fly!  :wink:

If you are even more adventurous, you can make the entire change in the mdl file, but you have to take extreme care NOT to insert or delete any character, only replace and only with blanks.

"AutoPlay.XAPCF...(A:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1,Celsius) 4.8 / 0 max 250 min"

becomes

"AutoPlay.XAPCF...(A:GENERAL ENG EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:1,Celsius) 150 - 2.4 /        "

Bert

Let me just add again, that this is one of my all-time favorite airplanes in FSX!

:smile:

Bert

Let me just add again, that this is one of my all-time favorite airplanes in FSX!

:smile:

If you need some color changes to anyof the liveries let me know - thats fairly easy Bert - We owe yah

Rich Sennett