Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatcund

Aircraft Addon Doldrums

Ugh!

What do we have coming out? Anything this year?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I see stuff coming out all the time, so I don't quite get what you mean?

I also wonder where this is coming from. Besides, there are enough planes already to keep you busy for the rest of your life! ;)

I know what you mean, there's a pile of stuff pending...Aerosoft A330 and CRJ, BBS Airbus widebody v 0.85, PMDG 747, FSL A320 p3d...probably more i'm forgetting about, we'll go from a drought to a credit card killing avalanche at some point soon!

I have enough aircraft to keep me going for years...and I still keep an eye on the new releases...   :Cry:

Rather than getting a bunch of aircraft that I can barely fly, I prefer a few good ones that I can try and master. 

• Upvote 2

Rather than getting a bunch of aircraft that I can barely fly, I prefer a few good ones that I can try and master.

+1

Saves a lot of money too! ;)

I've got too much of everything, and still have gigabytes of addons on my harddrive that I haven't tried yet, and probably never will. Sure, it would be nice if RealAir or A2A were as busy Carenado or Alabeo, but then again, that is probably why I cheris the former and have lost interest in the latter.

• Upvote 1

The updated Milviz UH1 and the Aerosoft CRJ should satisfy any urges.

Milviz Beaver with a Rob Young 's FDE sounds a winner for all of us bush flyers (others can apply too).

Curious to see the Bobcat from the same dev (FDE designer not known, by me at least), wasn't the last one made by Bill Lyons, eons ago ?

A2A's Constellation.

I get what Ryan's saying.

Regis9 hit all of the high points but forgot the TFDi 717.

Yeah, I should have specified- aircraft with "substance"

Yepper...

Aerosoft CRJ

Aerosoft A330

Aeropsoft A318 Experimental (Free to existing A318/A319 or A320/A321 customers)

TFDi Design B717

Maybe the QW 787 (I have no idea though)

Pretty far from the Duldrums for me!

None of those are out though

A2AConnie and Eaglesoft C560 come to mind

There was that mystery Lear 60 announcement in July and nothing since

None of those are out though

As a navy man, I know well what the Duldrums are... and what I was saying is that things are anything but still/dead as there is a LOT going on with many of our leading developers.

I'm already used a number of software titles that will be coming out in the months to come, and all I can say is that I'm impressed! I can't say a word beyond that however.

Just an idea.... while waiting, why not try trying to fly using CRM with a human pilot/copilot?  There are three major aircraft coming out that will be Shared Cockpit capable, and we already have three terrific ones out with Shared Cockpit now!  The future will continue to see Shared Cockpit rise in our community.  In over 30 years in flight sim, it's the most fun I've ever had.

Regis9 hit all of the high points but forgot the TFDi 717.

Right, that does look excellent too.