Sign in to follow this  
garrett_frank

FlyTampa Las Vegas Announced

Not sure I agree with that in regard to where flight simmers fly. Flightbeam are doing NZAA. FT doing KLAS is to me a bit silly, when FSDT will be updating their KLAS. Both high quality devs.

Certainly adding Australia (I fly there myself quite a bit) and NZ to the list :smile:

Yeah, this is a shame to me. As has been noted already there are so many regional airports in this country that would be nice to have payware versions for. In the EU, nearly any airport you want fly to has payware. Not so in the US. Instead we have the same 5-7 airports that just keep getting recycled. Disappointing.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Top of my list for superbly detailed addon airports for P3D would be EINN Shannon (Republic of Ireland).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Add me to the list of people scratching their head on this one. Missed opportunity for sure.

And Christopher, I too would love to see EINN! Not sure why nobody's touched it.

James

still bit surprised how FIMP, WSSS, FAOR continue to get overlooked a quality treatment.

I guess it is not the lack of demand but might have to do with most active/quality developers being based in US/EU who may have difficulty travelling/getting access to survey these airports.

While you can count the number of Japanese airports available for Prepar3d3 on one hand. And that's one of the leading industrial nations of the World, not just an underdeveloped bush region.

I don't get it, too. 

Kind regards, Michael

Why would anyone want to fly over an industrialized leading area of the world..?

Hi Folks,

FT KBOS should be getting close then ???

SSJ KDTW Detroit as last reported should finally be nearing release from Shez and Ian...

Yeah - I'm bravo'd out - smaller regional airports need the love...

KHPN White Plains NY - with access to NYC is high on my list and never been done...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

What I don't get is how CDG hasn't been upgraded yet to today's standards and P3Dv3 compatibility.

I know Taxi2Gate has been/are working on it (if the project is still alive...) but who knows when it will be released and I would rather have seen a developer such as FT do such an important airport.

Richard Åsberg

FT KBOS should be getting close then ???

I've had a Fly Tampa KBOS for some time now in P3D. What are you waiting for?

Dan Downs KCRP

I love Fly Tampa and all their sceneries. Las Vegas bring it on

• Upvote 1

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

I've had a Fly Tampa KBOS for some time now in P3D. What are you waiting for?

George is making a full-scale facelift of the airport which is almost done now. The only reason why it hasn't been released yet is that he doesn't want it to interfere with EHAM release. 

• Upvote 1