Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Hi guys here is very nice website for those who are getting wrong aircraft codes . http://www.airlinecodes.co.uk/arctypes.asp

No, I meant another program in combination with PSXseeconTraffic. That is not possible.

Just P3D for the moment.

What does the RealTraffic for PSX window tell you, are their airccraft in the area?

Yes it tells me aircraft are flying above my area , but i don't see any movement from any aircraft. I don't know if this has to do with all the invalid aircraft codes i got in my logs but i'm fixing each one right now.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Can someone post a video with live demo of how the software works and how you see live traffic in sim.

That would be nice :)

Bilal Asif Khan

Hi,

Does this only work with P3D or can it work with FSX Steam as well ?

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Hi,

Now you can fly any user aircraft in Prepar3D with live traffic! My program PSXseeconTraffic version 5.0 is available as public beta.

PSXseeconTraffic is free if not used commercially. You only need a license for the windows version (3Mb) of this real traffic stream program: http://www.inside.net/ss/realtraffic-for-psx/ , at low costs per year.

For more information check my website http://www.lekseecon.nl/PSXseeconTraffic.html.

Please study the Manual carefully, because you need to configure Simconnect, AI liveries, and so on.

Nico

Thanks Nico just trying it out but stutters like hell local here ;-)

Solved the issue a conflict between FSLABS spotlight...

More testing to do...

Ok noticed a few issues:

- AI taxi logic isn't there some strange behavior on the ground (AI takeoff with an offset runway lol through buildings etc..

- Or at warp speed to the gate

- AI sounds are running and from prop aircraft the engines running so it seems all parked with engines running.

Performance is great like the idea but parking it now will follow however the thread here..

André

Very nice !  I got me some very nice AI traffic at JFK and EGLL. When you check with FR24 it is almost a copy. Great addon !  But as in FR24 aircrafts sometimes make weird movements, they make 360s on the ground, go backwards, stand still on runway and then flash from 0kts to 200kts in 1 second. I also see aircraft disappear when folowing to rwy... but al these things are visible also on FR24, i think it is caused by the ADS-B signals that frequently get jammed... so i guess we will have to live with these scars caused by random interferences ?

Anyone know why I get AF 747 in LFPG? How do I correct that

EDIT: also how can fix issue that I get cargo planes on gate and I also have air china 737 in LFPG. 

Really unfortunate re: Vatsim traffic, hopefully this is a feature that can be implemented later. 

Also, a question for those using the program, what happens on approach?  Most major airports have a line of aircraft spaced 3nm to 5nm apart on the approach and I just question how you are successfully interjecting yourself into the flow so as not to cause a missed or adverse affect of wake turbulence (if set in AS2016 or ASN).

Hi

That's a good question.

During the beta testing I've performed over the last few months, I came across this situation regularly.

For example, Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM), London (EGLL) and Frankfurt (EDFF) can have on Rush Hours 5-10 aircrafts in row on the approach.

The Real ATC separate them with 2-3 min. space and does not consider your approach.

So it is up to you, to wrench between without collision.

You can see on the ND display in your cockpit how the traffic around you behaves.

A second possibility, that I used often, is to look on FlightRadar24.

Zoomin on the area of the destination Airport and view the traffic approaching.

Sometimes it is necessary flying some larger vectors for the right inbound.

Until today I am always safe landed without a collision/crashes in such situations.

Keep in mind during these situations.

Create more space to the aircraft for you in space than behind you.

Flying with PSXseeconTrafic:

In flight there is no collision detect.

Your are the Pilot responsible to fly save.

On ground your aircraft is the "Boss".

So Real Live Trafic, landing behind you on the runway, will disappears for a while when there is a danger of collisoin.

You look ahead so what happens behind you, you not see that. B)

Regards Henk

"Have a nice flight with exciting landing moments"

App working like it is suppose to.   It really struggles (or the data being sent struggles) to make convincing ground movements though.   I watched for 15 minutes at KPHX after landing and saw planes driving through buildings or make abrupt 90 degree turns on to taxiways.    This program is very strong when airborne and makes for a nice flight but because of the limitations of the data/software the ground experience is not so hot.    Planes parked at the gates look fine but planes taxing around is not this suites strong point.    Screen cap looking east.  Traffic waiting for Southwest flight to land on 25R.

One of the biggest turn offs for me is the fact that all 58 aircraft parked at the airport have their engines blasting full power.  This is overloading my sound and making my speakers crackle and its also hard to hear FS2Crew and PRO-ATC/X while getting my aircraft ready.   Wish there was a way to stop that from happening.

PSX-Traffic.png

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Nico said he was working on engine sound fix.

Another VATSIM question. If you turn VATSIM traffic to zero could you still connect to ATC. This may be useful when flying at airports with very low traffic so no chance of interfering with another pilot but still enjoy this traffic.

Mark   CYYZ      

None.  Did you do anything different from before??

Glad you got it working!

Do you have Simmconect running Ok with other stuff across the network?  What I did was to add the extra block of text to simmconect.xml.  I think *maybe* that's what got it going.  Oh, and running real traffic on the client.

Hi all,

Some questions :

- With the demo mode of Realtraffic and beta 5.1 of PSXseeconTraffic, I only have parked aircraft and none is moving

32047591313_379aa25bd2_b_d.jpg

Los Angeles with SKAI Traffic and IVAO MTL models

32821264036_076a09eeec_b_d.jpg

Las Vegas, some southwest are missing :)

- I didn't find the info on RealTraffic website (http://www.inside.net/ss/realtraffic-for-psx/) : where the data are coming from? Any risk that the provider gets overwhemmeld by amount of request when the product will have tremendous succes ?

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio/uploads

Do you have Simmconect running Ok with other stuff across the network?  What I did was to add the extra block of text to simmconect.xml.  I think *maybe* that's what got it going.  Oh, and running real traffic on the client.

I have RealTraffic on the client, along with PSXseeconTraffic.

I have ASN running on the client.  All I did was change the port#....ASN doesn't care what port SimConnect uses, as long as it can connect.

This is my simconnect.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>

<SimBase.Document Type="SimConnect" version="1,0">

<Descr>SimConnect Server Configuration</Descr>

<Filename>SimConnect.xml</Filename>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<SimConnect.Comm>

<Protocol>IPv4</Protocol>

<Scope>global</Scope>

<Address>192.168.1.80</Address>

<MaxClients>64</MaxClients>

<Port>29764</Port>

<MaxRecvSize>8192</MaxRecvSize>

<DisableNagle>False</DisableNagle>

</SimConnect.Comm>

<SimConnect.Comm>

<Protocol>Auto</Protocol>

<Scope>local</Scope>

</SimConnect.Comm>

</SimBase.Document>

This is my .simconnect.cfg

[simConnect]

Protocol=IPv4

Address=192.168.1.80

Port=29764

MaxReceiveSize=8192

DisableNagle=1

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I have noticed a lot of parked aircraft ie NZAA, with Flybe, Easyjet and Southwest which certainly do not belong. So, will use WMA to create my own and zero the parked aircraft in PSXseecon.

If you have not heard of WMA, look here.:http://www.avsim.com/topic/503689-wama-where-are-my-aircraft-released/

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Anyone know why I get AF 747 in LFPG? How do I correct that

EDIT: also how can fix issue that I get cargo planes on gate and I also have air china 737 in LFPG. 

Hi

The ParkedPos files included with PSXseeconTraffix are general standard files.

Created from the default airports without specific AI-aircraft P3D files.

In this situation, most ParkedPos spots at airports filled for example in as:

g82; 1.737733; 52.455984;-145.0 ;___; B737, A320, B735, CRJ9, B752

You see ;___; on this place no the Airline Company code.

If there's a line ;___; any Airline Company could then be put on the parked gate spot.

So you create a line like this.

D57; 52.310039; 4.773782; 183.3;KLM,TRA,AFR;B737,A320,A321

(this line is created in my ParkedPos file for EHAM Gate D57.)

Here KLM, Transavia and Air France aircrafts will only be put on the Gate spot.

OK, for so far some background information.
If you did not so, download the program VMRGenerator.    http://www.lekseecon.nl/VMRGenerator.html

Carefully read the manual (section 3.1) and create a new AI_liveries.txt file with this program for your situation.
Next, if you did not so, run the ParkPosgenerator included with the download files of PSXseeconTraffic.

Read the manual (section 3.3) carefully and create with this program new ParkedPos files for your situation with your (Addon) Sceneries.

(copy the existing ParkedPos folder before you do so)

Now there are a few possibilities:

The new parked pos files contain Airlines Company codes as described above.

The airlines for each position are taken from the .bgl, or if not available "___" is generated.

For example: I have installed LFMN (Nice France) scenery from "Just Flight".

I see only ;___; on each line. So "Just flight" have not put airlines in the .bgl files.

If you only have ;___; in this situation you will need to fill out the airlines themselves.

(Note:  the spelling of the line.)

Regards
Henk

I have noticed a lot of parked aircraft ie NZAA, with Flybe, Easyjet and Southwest which certainly do not belong. So, will use WMA to create my own and zero the parked aircraft in PSXseecon.

If you have not heard of WMA, look here.:http://www.avsim.com/topic/503689-wama-where-are-my-aircraft-released/

Hi

See the post above.

Regards Henk

It looks like your AI aircraft are not activated in P3D. See Manual section 3.1

Nico

Nico thank you!!! Works great now. I found that I had a typo ( missing the first [ in the entry of the Cfg file). Fixed that and good to go.

Really like this it works great and with live ATC delay it almost works you just have to anticipate things a little.

Neil Garner

RW- ASEL

X-Plane and P3D