Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Flying with live traffic!

Hi everyone..new at this. Here's my dilemma...I have VMR 3.9; PSXseeconTraffic 5.14; and paid subscript for Real Traffic 5.14 beta.  I am sitting at JFK (one airport for example)... I have say 244 parking spaces...and my live and parking slots vary ..very low single digits.. and I see traffic flying around...but little old me by myself at this huge airport. No parked visible aircraft anywhere. I am using the simobjects/misc and added woai airctaft and its noted in simobject cfg file. If I turn on traffic to say 70%..i got sitting traffic everywhere..but when I keep at 0%..i got nothing.  Kinda wanted to enjoy the eye candy with real traffic...

Any help really appreciated. I am running P3dv3xxxx

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

Nevermind..they just started showing up...don't know why..lol   But hey one more question....how do you straighten out all the aircraft which can not be created?  Is it because I need say more ai programs like My Traffic 6 or ut2 to add models.

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M

Hallo all !

Updated " RealTraffic" to version 4.03 and now it won't show up. When trying to start it ( as administrator ) it only generates several instances of java.exe in the task manager. No log file generated. Tried to start ver 4.02, that worked before, it shows the update message, I press OK and then nothing. What could have gone wrong ?

I have a registration for the program and Java is version 8.0.910.14. Running W7/64. PSXseeconTraffic starts fine.

Cheers, Peter

4 hours ago, diego1958 said:

hi

I can hope real traffic for FS9 for the future ?

many thanks

Not possible with FS9 since it's does not have the ability to "inject" traffic into it like FSX/P3D.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Thanks Nico the latest update 4.3 seems to have fixed my Error in requesting SimConnect about the aircraft in range.

Running 100% no freezes amazing thanks for a great program.

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

Hows performance 

Without running it on no client pc?

And also do the say ut2  liveries need to be in p3d folder to work or can i have it on a diff drive and have it ponted there?

Thanks 

I have both UT2 and MT Professional installed on a client.  PSXseeconTraffic "complains" about "3rd party traffic detected; please prevent other programs from injecting traffic."  I did not have this issue with MT Professional.  How do I prevent UT2 injecting traffic?  Prepar3D settings are set at 0 traffic; the ctrl+shift+T command does not disable the UT2 traffic.  Thanks for any suggestions--

Robert

I haven't read everything in this big thread.  Can someone give a breakdown as to how well it's working?  I'm running P3D 3.4 with MyTraffic 6.  Is it easy to set up?  Does it start automatically with the sim?  Easy to turn off and use default MT6 traffic if I desire?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

For me it was very easy to set up. Ran the pgm, pointed to the MT6 folder and essentially, that was it. Worked first time. Overall I like what I see. My one minor complaint is that I have to start TWO more programs before running P3D. I expect I could set up a small batch file to handle that though. 

Bottom line - I like it.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

6 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

My one minor complaint is that I have to start TWO more programs before running P3D.

Why not use FSUIPC (paid version) to launch all your add-ons, configurable to before and after situation loading ?

Example:

[Programs]
RunIf1=KILL,D:\PREPAR3D FS\Modules\linda.exe
RunIf2=KILL,D:\HiFiSim\AS16_P3D\AS16.exe
RunIf3=CLOSE,C:\Program Files (x86)\Virtual AWOS\VirtualAWOS.exe
RunIf4=CLOSE,D:\Little Navmap\littlenavmap.exe
RunIf5=CLOSE,D:\SimServer\SimServer.exe

#Run1=READY,KILL,D:\OpusFSI\FSISERVER.EXE
#Run2=READY,KILL,D:\GoFlight Interface Tool\GoFlight Interface Tool P3D.exe
#Run3=READY,KILL,C:\FSC\FSC.exe
#Run4=READY,KILL,D:\PREPAR3D FS\CPflight\FS_COM.exe
Run5=READY,CLOSE,D:\RealTraffic\RealTraffic for PSX.exe

Pete Dowson outlines full details for doing this in the Advanced Manual.

• Upvote 1

for some reason ParkPosGenerator doesn't produce any parking file for KORD!!

any idea how can I generate parking file for KORD?

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

3 hours ago, penta_a said:

for some reason ParkPosGenerator doesn't produce any parking file for KORD!!

any idea how can I generate parking file for KORD?

I had the same issue, but with different airports. What I did was copy all my addon airports on to a separate folder out of P3D, then scanned, and that fixed it.

Scanning the root folder of P3D did not work for me.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

can someoen tell me where i need to put my license key for real traffic lol i got it in my email like 5 mins ago but idk where to input it 

So, I downloaded PSXseecon and ran it.  It didn't show up in my process list so, not sure what's going on there.  I also downloaded, installed and ran RealTraffic...no traffic.  Then uninstalled RealTraffic and installed the standalone.  Still, no traffic...didn't even get a map.  Running on Win7 P3D 3.4 HF2. 

EDIT:  I found I have created an AILiveries.txt file which I have done.  I'm out of starts for today so no further testing until later in the week.  As of right now, this app feels piecemeal and makes me nervous to be futzing around trying to get it to work.  On top of that, you get three tries to get it right until the next day.  Ugh.  Until then, you're left there wondering if you got any of it right.  Maybe it's not compatible, maybe it is.  Maybe the firewall needs tweaking, maybe there's something else wrong.  Maybe I should just drop this and go flying.  Frustrating.  

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

5 hours ago, MehdiAli said:

can someoen tell me where i need to put my license key for real traffic lol i got it in my email like 5 mins ago but idk where to input it 

The Real Traffic program (not PSXseecon which is free) has a license button (on the r.h.s.) where you can input the key.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11