zsolt23

Nice looking wing flex

Thanks once again for improving an already fantastic product Pmdg. I noticed this morning after the update that the wing flex issue has been addressed. So far this has been most noticable out of all the updates. 

So far I have been flying the Queen primarily and I am blown away to say the least, no complaints here. ( I should get back in the 777 also just to stay current which I find hard with the new Queen in town)

I appreciate you guys listening to customer feedback and thanks for a great product, keep up the good work!

Regards, Zsolt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I need to get back in the 777 myself. I'm here hoping they'll port over the new ground friction mod to it, then single engine taxi will be a pleasure! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maca11 said:

Is wingflex changed in last update ?

thanks

JM

The wing now dynamically flexes on the ground based on your fuel load. Low fuel - wings more straight. High fuel load - wings droop downwards on the outer area, as per the real aircraft.

Wes,

It drooped dynamically before too.

Some Dummy™ swapped the moment arms on the RES and MAIN1 and 4 tanks, which caused things to get a bit messed up.

Some Dummy™  <cough><cough>

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Wes,

It drooped dynamically before too.

Some Dummy™ swapped the moment arms on the RES and MAIN1 and 4 tanks, which caused things to get a bit messed up.

Some Dummy™  <cough><cough>

I shall rephrase to "The wing now dynamically flexes on the ground based on the correct parameters. Low fuel - wings more straight. High fuel load - wings droop downwards on the outer area, as per the real aircraft.

Given that this bug was called in by one 'rsrandazzo', (according to PMDG changelog) I think we are best to leave it there LOL :cool: #readbetweenthelines

Well done on the excellent work guys.

Good to know that the wing flex issue has been resolved. I am on holiday in Scotland at the moment, so I will not be able to check it out until after March 20.

I would also "love to" get back to the 777 to stay current - but I can't. Can't, until the friction model is updated so that it matches that of the 747, which catapults the whole thing into a leage of its own. But once then 777 has all that, then I will surely do some cool FEDEX flights out of KMEM.

20 hours ago, zsolt23 said:

So far this has been most noticable out of all the updates. 

Which updates? This is the first one :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jgoggi said:

Which updates? This is the first one :biggrin:

Haha, yeah I meant out of all the updates rolled into this first one...you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1