Lbt564

LM are coming to flightsimcon 2017

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Shaping up to be even bigger than last year. Wonder if PMDG is gonna go?

Yes they are, good to hear Adam wanting to bring along a dev team member to this event ... should be a great event for all flight sim enthusiasts.  We have tickets but unfortunately work and some personal matters may prevent us (wife and I) from going ... it'll be last minute decision.

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Yes they are, good to hear Adam wanting to bring along a dev team member to this event ... should be a great event for all flight sim enthusiasts.  We have tickets but unfortunately work and some personal matters may prevent us (wife and I) from going ... it'll be last minute decision.

Cheers, Rob.

With your comments, Yes they are, do you mean that LM are at Flightsimcon 2017 or as JasonW mention do you mean that they are close to a release?

This thread is about LM going to FlightSimCon 2017, that's my reference.

Cheers, Rob.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Are they in charge of the entertainment?

LOL.

gb.

I think it is a good sign of the future of P3D..

Jorge

well if their past performance is anything to go by regarding the 64 bit version of P3d and with their back ground in a secretive military world,i wonder if they will be allowed to answer any questions about the highly secretive P3d 64 bit version:biggrin: LOL

9 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Briliiant! :biggrin:

10 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Hahaha well played sir.

Agreed. Back on topic - I really hope the folks who meet the devs post back here on their interactions (though I won't hold my breath about any leaks...!).

Since this is now turning into a 64bit speculation thread, I'm shutting it down.

Vic