Sign in to follow this  
C525B

B350i N-numbered repaints available

Hi all,

I have some N-numbered repaints for the B350i available.  I made these over the course of the last year.  Please PM me for a download link.  I have not uploaded them to the AVSIM library because no support will be provided.

b350i_N17WC.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N198AG.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N352D.jpg?dl=1

b350i_N454TB.jpg?dl=1

b350i_WheelsUp.jpg?dl=1

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Those are absolutely beautiful. I will definitely PM you. 

Just a thought, you could always add a line in the description and readme that you won't offer support for these, and then you would be able to upload them all. I only bring this up because I think your paints look amazingly good, and it would be a shame to keep them a secret.

:-)

Many thanks,

Dang Dave - you're a man of many talents - and you've mastered painting a Carenado plane - that's no easy feat...

I like the "Wheels Up" paint job - they've been advertising a great deal on the Metro North Railroad here in NY... LOL - it costs like 20K just to join the club before paying for your flight - too rich for my wallet...

Nice work !!!

Regards,

Scott

What is thst UP livery? I see that thing all the time when flying around the country. Literally the same tail number.

On 6/28/2017 at 7:19 AM, ahsmatt7 said:

What is thst UP livery? I see that thing all the time when flying around the country. Literally the same tail number.

Haha, it is a little whacky.  But they have quite a few airplanes, maybe 50+ at this point.  WheelsUp...it's a membership-based charter company, started 3-4 years ago I think.

• Upvote 1

I would love to get the repaints for this KingAir 350I I will send you a PM