Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Barcelona

22 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

No support at fsdt? That is not true. Umberto helps through the forum and if he can't fix, remotes into your computer.

Well, after I tried all the things he suggested without success, he didn't answer my topic anymore. It happened with my FSX setup and after changing to P3D with fresh new install, the problem still occur.

Here is a topic over at FSDT:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15308.0.html

Thank you,
Hoang Le

/Sorry, went off the topic here.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Why dont these chaps ever talk to each other, I've been saying for years they should hire a hotel conference room for a weekend and iron out issues..

For example aerosoft won't test their products (afcads) with gsx,  bali, split, ,Heathrow and Prague all had afcad problems.   

Then when you posted the issue on their forums they go all defensive fsl style and do the "we've got 1000s of happy customers spool"  

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, Hoang said:

Well, after I tried all the things he suggested without success, he didn't answer my topic anymore. It happened with my FSX setup and after changing to P3D with fresh new install, the problem still occur.

Here is a topic over at FSDT:
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15308.0.html

Thank you,
Hoang Le

/Sorry, went off the topic here.

My guess is not installing the gsx installer as admin, the dll and exe xml files are corrupted, or maybe something strange going on if you have a different language other than English on your windows.

I can't recommend the LVFR version for now. I noticed following:

- heavy FPS drops (from 35 to 10) for some seconds, making departures and landings impossible.
- missing Autogen on final 07L
- nightlightning isn't that good
- SODE jetways work, but don't look good at all (too high and far away)
- configurator only works for some static stuff
- the flair of the airport doesn't feel right (I know BCN)
- VAS is a little high with FSL A320 and PMDG 737
- they have done interior modelling, but why? It looks very empty after all.

I had great hope in LVFR, but LEBL isn't their best work.

If someone really want a good LEBL, go for JustSims version (the latest version from them is good and very performance friendly) or wait for SimWings.  

• Upvote 1

Philipp Schwaegerl

6 hours ago, tooting said:

Why dont these chaps ever talk to each other, I've been saying for years they should hire a hotel conference room for a weekend and iron out issues..

For example aerosoft won't test their products (afcads) with gsx,  bali, split, ,Heathrow and Prague all had afcad problems.   

Then when you posted the issue on their forums they go all defensive fsl style and do the "we've got 1000s of happy customers spool"  

That's why i'm not giving them my money anymore.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

4 hours ago, Zuendholz said:

I can't recommend the LVFR version for now. I noticed following:

- heavy FPS drops (from 35 to 10) for some seconds, making departures and landings impossible.
- missing Autogen on final 07L
- nightlightning isn't that good
- SODE jetways work, but don't look good at all (too high and far away)
- configurator only works for some static stuff
- the flair of the airport doesn't feel right (I know BCN)
- VAS is a little high with FSL A320 and PMDG 737
- they have done interior modelling, but why? It looks very empty after all.

I had great hope in LVFR, but LEBL isn't their best work.

If someone really want a good LEBL, go for JustSims version (the latest version from them is good and very performance friendly) or wait for SimWings.  

I did comment about the higher vas at LatinVFR but did not see fps drops. You are the first to give positive comments about JustSim LEBL. Can you upload some screenshots?

I know a lot of people who can tell good things about LEBL from JustSim. 

The Scenery is very friendly on VAS and FPS, native for P3D v3 and does have a working SODE/Jetway system with accurate lightning (latest version). 

It is not a FlightBeam or FlyTampa niveau, but it is very good. It focuses on the important things of the airport and that is good enough for me.

But yes, I can post some pictures later or the next few days.

Philipp Schwaegerl

8 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

My guess is not installing the gsx installer as admin, the dll and exe xml files are corrupted, or maybe something strange going on if you have a different language other than English on your windows.

Hi,

Thanks for troubleshooting but everything you said is working properly. I installed all my addons with "run as administrator", dll and exe.xml are carefully taken care of and I only use English for my Window language.

The problem is, it still works. But 3 out of 5 times I start P3D it does not, I have to restart P3D then it works. Or I change aircraft and it stops working. Or it just stops randomly when I'm flying.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Another thing to check is if you're running P3D as admin make sure all executables in exe.xml are also configured to run as admin. 

Richard Åsberg

39 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

Another thing to check is if you're running P3D as admin make sure all executables in exe.xml are also configured to run as admin. 

Yes everything is running as administrator. I will open a separate topic so we don't go off in this one.

Thanks for your help so far,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Justsim makes good P3Dv3 airports.

I already pointed to that in this topic. Orbx is working together with Justsim for Cote dAzur scenery ; Orbx the cities and surroundings . Justsim Nice airport.

Justsim is a master in using V3 features like wet runways or sunlight shining on the runways..

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

The lebl from justsim wasn't there best effort.  I'm planning on a flight tomorrow to lebl I have a look at the new scenery 

14ppkc-6.png

Its ok, quite good actually; quite impressed with it...here are some quick videos I made last night, using the NGX as a harrier jump jet :ohmy:to give people an overview while sale still on. No VAS or fps issues as you can see from the videos. 

and

Simon