Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[03JUN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II now available in Prepar3D v4

1 minute ago, Abood07017 said:

i know that any updates on it?

Good grief man, that is the update. It is in testing. I don't know what you are asking.  It is not in production, it is not released, simply it is in testing.

Please note PMDG forum rules require full names on all posts.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

2 minutes ago, downscc said:

Good grief man, that is the update. It is in testing. I don't know what you are asking.  It is not in production, it is not released, simply it is in testing.

Please note PMDG forum rules require full names on all posts.

sorry about that, won't happen again

i meant as in is there any problems with the testing or is it all set to go for the end of this week

Abdulla

52 minutes ago, Abood07017 said:

i meant as in is there any problems with the testing or is it all set to go for the end of this week

If there was anything to update, they would post on their own. They don't post updates based on user request.

Captain Kevin

8e9bfe368edaef204bfa6a1373fc6422.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

5 hours ago, Abood07017 said:

sorry about that, won't happen again

Abdulla

Full name. Not just your first name.

16 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Full names in the forum, too, please - first and last.

Is this better?

The post is very suggestive and not specific. Yes, I should have contacted you to confirm prior to blowing $120 CDN. Live and learn.

Tell you what, if PMDG will donate my purchase price of the QOTS FSX version to the AVSIM fundraiser and credit me with the donation, I will, in turn, purchase the v4 version. Let me know. Check around. You will find I keep my promises.

Edited by Canuckshaw
added content

Curtis Renshaw

8 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

The post is very suggestive and not specific.

This is not at all the case. It's incredibly clear that the FSX and FSX:SE version will be brought up to the same capabilities, and not at all indicative that we would somehow be providing FSX/FSX:SE users with licenses for the P3D version.

8 hours ago, Canuckshaw said:

Yes, I should have contacted you to confirm

Correct.

Kyle Rodgers

Any news on an updated version of the PMDG 747 that works with FSUIPC5?

Keith (Grand_Pubah)

i9 9900k / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master / EVGA GeForce RTX 2080ti XC ULTRA GAMING/ DDR4 PC4-25600 3200 MHZ 64 Gbs

Just purchased P3D and it is amazing. It's going to hurt dearly having to re-purchase all the PMDG fleet...will be worth it. Time to work overtime. 

35974692890_a984c002da_n.jpg

Gabriel GuzmanAll Nippon Airways - KIAH. 
PC: Win 10| i7-7700k @ 4.2GHz | 16GB Ram | MSI GTX1070 8GB @ 1920x1080

Facebook page     Repaints      Twitch

4 hours ago, Grand_Pubah said:

Any news on an updated version of the PMDG 747 that works with FSUIPC5?

In the FSUIPC5.ini file add "SB4support=No" without the quotes to the [General] section.

This was on Pete Dowson's modules download page.

• Upvote 1

Harry Nelson