Hi,

I am not happy because when the 777 came out for P3D v4 today i was going to download the latest installer, so i did, there was one problem is that it would not let me install to P3D V4.

I think that this is because i had bought it through the Aerosoft website. When i bought the 747 off the Pmdg website i could download the installer and run it for P3D V4.

Is there anyway that this could be helped?

Thanks, Hugo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It hasn't been released yet.. maybe that's the problem?

19 minutes ago, Lordian Hug said:

Hi,

I am not happy because when the 777 came out for P3D v4 today i was going to download the latest installer, so i did, there was one problem is that it would not let me install to P3D V4.

I think that this is because i had bought it through the Aerosoft website. When i bought the 747 off the Pmdg website i could download the installer and run it for P3D V4.

Is there anyway that this could be helped?

Thanks, Hugo

Its not been released yet! Have you seen a post from PMDG to say the 777 for P3Dv4 is available? no!

6 minutes ago, petkez said:

Its not been released yet! Have you seen a post from PMDG to say the 777 for P3Dv4 is available? no!

Take a look on the pmdg operations centre.

7 minutes ago, Lordian Hug said:

Take a look on the pmdg operations centre.

The operationscenter is indepedently updated. That happened with the 747 as well. So ignore it.

Secondly if you bought through Aerosoft you'll have to wait a few extra days anyway. All that was explained in here.

6 minutes ago, Farlis said:

The operationscenter is indepedently updated. That happened with the 747 as well. So ignore it.

Secondly if you bought through Aerosoft you'll have to wait a few extra days anyway. All that was explained in here.

Thanks

I can understand the confusion. PMDG, whether intentionally or not, keeps dropping skittles along the pathway. 1st the updated OC with 777 v4 in the drop down, but that just lead to the old 777 buy page. Today it takes you to a 777 v4 page, but that still takes you to the old 777. Maybe tomorrow?

Uhm not really... it's not that hard. In fact it's not even anything new, people. The appearance of aircrafts in the Operations Center, has nothing to do with any release of set aircraft. 

Why can't you not just wait until Robert announces the release before constantly jumping the gun, when looking at the Operations Center?! This kinda reminds me of Aerosoft, when people can't accept or figure out, that the dates on their online retail store has nothing to do with any release information of their products...

Just wait patiently... it'll be here before you know it. And await an official announcement in here, before running out and creating new threads stating that it's released.

Thank you. 

the pmdg 777 is out for p3d 4, i just downloaded the updated installer, 200 version only, no 777-300 update yet

well i installed but get to wait for my activations to be reset, guess i will wait until tomorrow. at least i have x-plane to fall back on.

Successful install, test flight out of EKCH with AS16/ASCA and FSUIPC(reg)

All good with smooth and 30-40fps on my system.

good job PMDG.

Where are you supposed to get the V4 installer??? When i click PMDG 777 it still says compatible up to 3.x 

Conrad Collinson 

8 minutes ago, conradcollinson said:

Where are you supposed to get the V4 installer??? When i click PMDG 777 it still says compatible up to 3.x 

Conrad Collinson 

Update the PMDG Op Center and it will appear there.

Guys.  Read Roberts post with all of the instructions. It's not that complicated. 

• Upvote 1

1) Apologize from my previous nervous com :(

2) Downloaded and installed AS ADMIN, OP is starting automaticly and liveries are great: Carefull, after license validation, shut down P3D V4 and restart computer to avoid some minors bugs

3) Works great but less performances as expected in VC (around 30-35 fps without AI trafic - GTX 1080 TI / I75960x 128 Go of ram)

4) For Flight Planner, you've noticed P3D V4 planner is not working well. I'm using http://onlineflightplanner.org/ and I did some flights export with FSX / PMDG to the appropriate folder and it works !! Only  steps altitude have to be recalculated by the FMS.

5) Some minors textures bugs near the Wings karma occured with MSAA *4 and ground in external view

6) GSX is working well with it

Thanks for this delivery :)

4 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Conrad Collinson 

Just login to your account at PMDG and re-download the 777 Base Package.
Or as @MarkW already stated - just read the announcement. It's all explained in there...

5 hours ago, conradcollinson said:

Conrad Collinson 

Have re downloaded the installer