Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[20JUL17] Something for people who LOVE airplanes and flying...

Recommended Posts

I took a day off in preparation for this plane. I have it in x-Plane and it is a joy to fly. Especially with a decent sound system.

Share this post


Link to post

Are we there yet! Are we there yet! Are we there yet!

Lol. Like many others I wasn't in a rush to get this one until I just saw Roberts Intro and those amazing pics.

  • Upvote 1

Elfyn Hanks

777sig.jpg

www.bavirtual.co.uk

Share this post


Link to post

Nice! I am not one to complain about release times but I am rather disappointed the XP version still hasn't been updated to XP11 months after its release. 

  • Upvote 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney ( YSSY ) living in Whitehorse, Yukon ( CYXY )

Windows 10, i7 8700K, MSI Z370 Gaming M5 Motherboard, EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz, 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe, 500GB Crucial MX200 2.5" SSD, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 750W PSU, Corsair H115i Liquid cooling, NZXT H440 Case.

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, montanasimmer said:

I can't wait.  Only question - P3D or FSX...

Answered in bold in the first sentence on the first page....

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

Nice! I am not one to complain about release times but I am rather disappointed the XP version still hasn't been updated to XP11 months after its release. 

My guess would be they wanted to get this launched, then port the new features over when the make the plane 11 capable...no insider baseball here...just a guess

Share this post


Link to post

Hello there.

Great news about this release but is 737-600 and 700 expansion update for v4 still going on parallel or will be delayed because of this brand new great seller?

Not asking about a release date, just curious about how is it going because I am waiting for this expansion to be released before purchasing and jumping to V4.

This was my personal requirement for buying another sim again. Not before all my PMDG collection (I have all of them) is V4 compatible.  

Best regards.


Iñigo Bayo

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, FishermanIvan said:

Answered in bold in the first sentence on the first page....

I think he meant, he was asking himself whether to go for the FSX version or P3D version. That's the way I interpreted it, as I too have to decide which platform to opt for.


Rick Almeida

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Xiropillo said:

Hello there.

Great news about this release but is 737-600 and 700 expansion update for v4 still going on parallel or will be delayed because of this brand new great seller?

Not asking about a release date, just curious about how is it going because I am waiting for this expansion to be released before purchasing and jumping to V4.

This was my personal requirement for buying another sim again. Not before all my PMDG collection (I have all of them) is V4 compatible.  

Best regards.

Different team that handle the DC6 and different the 600/700 which currently we test.


Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Olympic260 said:

Different team that handle the DC6 and different the 600/700 which currently we test.

Ok thanks very much for your answer. So I keep on waiting. 


Iñigo Bayo

Share this post


Link to post

Great news and great work!

Thanks Rob and the entire Team!


Robert Reitmaier

__________________________________________________

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgAVA_Forum_Signatur_RR.jpg
 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, vc10man said:

I think he meant, he was asking himself whether to go for the FSX version or P3D version. That's the way I interpreted it, as I too have to decide which platform to opt for.

Really, how is that even a question anymore if you have both? With most, if not all, developers going full steam on P3D V4 now, why would you buy anything for FSX that doesn't work on P3D?  

I really hope that this and the 748 is the last product cycle for FSX.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

How much will it be price?


José Luís
 
| Flightsimulator: Prepar3D 5.0 (HF2) | X-Plane 11.50 | Weather Engine: ActiveSky & ASCA | ENVTEX & ENVSHADE |  Add-Ons: A2A Accu-sim Bonanza | Majestic Software MJC8 Q400 PRO | Maddog X MD-82 base | PMDG 737 NGXu Base & 600/700 Expansion | FSLabs A320-X Base & A319-X expansion | Tools: SimToolkitPro | Reality XP GTN 750 | FFTF Dynamic | ProATC-X | GSX Level 2 Expansion  |
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

As per PMDG policy, they'll announce something when they have something to announce. If they haven't said something, that means they have nothing to say at the moment. Keep in mind that installing into XP-11 is not supported/recommended and the product was never intended for it.

I know I don't ask an update right now or anything but I think they can share if they plan on updating it or not, I don't want any kind of dates or details. Just a simple yes/no it just would be nice to know it will continue to be supported as it's the first product that got outside of the P3D/FS world. And has not received any updates ever since. And I'm realy looking forward the third tutorial as well.


Aurelien Vandoorine

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, JLuis said:

How much will it be price?

Would like to know the same.

 

Mark.


Mark Phillips

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    22%
    $5,500.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...