byork

[23 Sept 2017] FS2Crew Weekend Update!

Recommended Posts

Attention Simmers,

Here's a status report so you know where we are at.

 

FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II SP1

FS2Crew for the PMDG 747 QOTS II has been very successful, thank you! 

We've exceed our targets and this product is shaping up to be as popular as FS2Crew NGX Reboot, and that's a pretty high bar to meet because the 737 is a hugely popular aircraft!

We are currently working on SP1 for the 747.  Bugs in the initial release were very few and far between.  Most of the changes in SP1 are procedural and based on user requests.

SP1 will include, for FREE, some new voice sets including:

  • Australia
  • German Female FO and German Male Capt (Basically the current German crew are swapping seats).
  • Additional United States Crew
  • Probably new EU PAs.

 

Ultimate Ground Crew X

Progressing well.  I've been getting a new build once a week from my programmer.  We're not releasing it until it's basically 100 percent perfect.  You've waited this long.  A little bit more won't hurt you!

 

Pilot Assist Pro for the iPad/iPhone

Currently in early beta testing.  This product is meant for real world pilots, but simmers can use it too.  It's probably one of the most beautiful looking aviation apps I've ever seen on an Apple device.  You will like it!

 

FS2Crew: Leonardo Mad Dog Reboot

The Mad Dog was one best FS addons ever produced.  It was on par with PMDG, no doubt, in terms of system accuracy.  I'm refreshing FS2Crew for the Mad Dog for the upcoming Mad Dog release.

This is an amazing plane, and you should all get it.  I booted up the beta in P3D V4, and it probably has the most beautiful VC I have ever seen.  It's the first VC I've ever seen in my life that looked photo real and better than any 2D cockpit.  You'll know what I mean when you load the plane.  You'll be stunned, and I'm not usually a big fan of VCs!

 

FS2Crew for the PMDG J41 (P3D V4)

PMDG has announced that the J41 will be ported to P3D V4.  We'll be following suite.

Again, the future of simming is P3D 64 Bits.  You can tell that 64 Bit P3D is where we are all heading.  If you are still on FSX, or heaven forbid, FS9, please consider making the move to P3D 64 Bits.

 

Have a nice weekend! 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Who here remembers the days when the FO could do the takeoff in the flythemaddog. He always said "thanks! I could really use the practice!" or something like that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PATCO LCH said:

Will the mad dog reboot have button control I hope? As in pretty please.😀

Sorry,  no Button Control for the Dog.  Voice only.

It'd be nice to do button, but time is so limited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're obviously not a poor software developer any longer Bryan, and congratulations with that!

I have purchased every single button version of Fs2Crew released since the legacy Pmdg 737NG for FS2004. A bit of a shock when you didn't want to do the button version of the first Mad Dog released in 2006. Luckily you reconcidered on the Dash8Q400, and that didn't hurt, did it?

The new Mad Dog for P3Dv4 will definately be a best seller, with a great demand for a button version as well.

I can do a norwegian captains voice for it, and I'll do it for free. Norwegian crew sounds like in the "Norsemen" series on Netflix. That's a fact!

 

Please don't say no to money.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rudderduck said:

You're obviously not a poor software developer any longer Bryan, and congratulations with that!

I have purchased every single button version of Fs2Crew released since the legacy Pmdg 737NG for FS2004. A bit of a shock when you didn't want to do the button version of the first Mad Dog released in 2006. Luckily you reconcidered on the Dash8Q400, and that didn't hurt, did it?

The new Mad Dog for P3Dv4 will definately be a best seller, with a great demand for a button version as well.

I can do a norwegian captains voice for it, and I'll do it for free. Norwegian crew sounds like in the "Norsemen" series on Netflix. That's a fact!

 

Please don't say no to money.

 

 

Hi Rune,

Thank you for the kind words.

I'd love to do Button for the Maddog, but the big problem is time.  There isn't enough of it :-)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not yet.  Probably a couple weeks, but don't hold me to that.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so excited for every bit of news in this particular update.  Thank you so much for all of this information!

FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II SP1

I bought this product today, and was VERy impressed.  Out of all the initial runs I have had with FS2Crew flights, this was THE smoothest and most stable I have ever had.  The first officer (US Female) was one of the more professional and upbeat sounding, and it made my flight a truly enjoyable experience.

Ultimate Ground Crew X

I honestly can't wait to get my dear claws on this.  I wish I could beta test stuff like that, just for the sake of participating and helping development along.  I have many plans of using FS2Crew, UGCX and GSX together to make an ultimate ground-side experience.

Pilot Assist Pro for the iPad/iPhone

As a real world pilot, I plan to make heavy use of that app.  I most likely will not use it for simulation, as the only real world tool i use along with my sim is my E6B, but I can see myself making heavy use of the app in real life as I build those hours.

FS2Crew: Leonardo Mad Dog Reboot

I am a tech nerd.  Yep.  I'm all about the glass and the new toys.  But this plane is definitely an exception.  Being one of the most common workhorses still in the skies today, she is an icon of aviation and I will DEFINITELY be adding her to my fleet along with FS2Crew on her deck.  In fact, with an older aircraft like this which has little to no automation of certain systems, I will certainly NEED FS2Crew just to be able to handle her properly!  :)

FS2Crew for the PMDG J41 (P3D V4)

This is an area I wish I could see more FS2Crew in ... turboprop aircraft.  I use FS2Crew on the Q400 as well, and I love it to death.  I am excited to get the J41 into my P3Dv4 fleet as well.  I am truly hoping that someday in the future we get other smaller regional aircraft as well.  Although right now at the top of my wish list is a certain CRJ, now that I have found that my home town is ditching the B1900D and we are now getting served exclusively by CRJs :)

 

Guys ... thanks for bringing all of these wonderful products to us.  You superior quality is the reason I am financially broke most of the time in the flight sim hobby :)  hee hee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Faelandaea Dravin said:

I am so excited for every bit of news in this particular update.  Thank you so much for all of this information!

FS2Crew: PMDG 747 QOTS II SP1

I bought this product today, and was VERy impressed.  Out of all the initial runs I have had with FS2Crew flights, this was THE smoothest and most stable I have ever had.  The first officer (US Female) was one of the more professional and upbeat sounding, and it made my flight a truly enjoyable experience.

Ultimate Ground Crew X

I honestly can't wait to get my dear claws on this.  I wish I could beta test stuff like that, just for the sake of participating and helping development along.  I have many plans of using FS2Crew, UGCX and GSX together to make an ultimate ground-side experience.

Pilot Assist Pro for the iPad/iPhone

As a real world pilot, I plan to make heavy use of that app.  I most likely will not use it for simulation, as the only real world tool i use along with my sim is my E6B, but I can see myself making heavy use of the app in real life as I build those hours.

FS2Crew: Leonardo Mad Dog Reboot

I am a tech nerd.  Yep.  I'm all about the glass and the new toys.  But this plane is definitely an exception.  Being one of the most common workhorses still in the skies today, she is an icon of aviation and I will DEFINITELY be adding her to my fleet along with FS2Crew on her deck.  In fact, with an older aircraft like this which has little to no automation of certain systems, I will certainly NEED FS2Crew just to be able to handle her properly!  :)

FS2Crew for the PMDG J41 (P3D V4)

This is an area I wish I could see more FS2Crew in ... turboprop aircraft.  I use FS2Crew on the Q400 as well, and I love it to death.  I am excited to get the J41 into my P3Dv4 fleet as well.  I am truly hoping that someday in the future we get other smaller regional aircraft as well.  Although right now at the top of my wish list is a certain CRJ, now that I have found that my home town is ditching the B1900D and we are now getting served exclusively by CRJs :)

 

Guys ... thanks for bringing all of these wonderful products to us.  You superior quality is the reason I am financially broke most of the time in the flight sim hobby :)  hee hee.

 

Great post!  Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2017 at 9:59 AM, byork said:

FS2Crew: Leonardo Mad Dog Reboot

The Mad Dog was one best FS addons ever produced.  It was on par with PMDG, no doubt, in terms of system accuracy.  I'm refreshing FS2Crew for the Mad Dog for the upcoming Mad Dog release.

This is an amazing plane, and you should all get it.  I booted up the beta in P3D V4, and it probably has the most beautiful VC I have ever seen.  It's the first VC I've ever seen in my life that looked photo real and better than any 2D cockpit.  You'll know what I mean when you load the plane.  You'll be stunned, and I'm not usually a big fan of VCs!

Bryan, when I last asked you about five years ago, you said that you'd lost the contact details for the French first officer you used in the FSX Maddog version. Well, you've had 5 years to find that piece of paper, so I hope you know where to contact her! We definitely need her back in the right seat for this FS2CREW version, she's still my favorite FO out of all the ones I've flown with. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am a button guy... due to the family I cant use the voice versions so sadly if fs2crew don't offer a button version I don't buy it.

however, am guessing there is a bigger demand for voice as I feel the previous button versions lack to whats available for the voice versions.

 

that said fs2crew is an amazing product and I stand by it just don't forget use buttoners 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eagle99z said:

Am a button guy... due to the family I cant use the voice versions so sadly if fs2crew don't offer a button version I don't buy it.

however, am guessing there is a bigger demand for voice as I feel the previous button versions lack to whats available for the voice versions.

 

that said fs2crew is an amazing product and I stand by it just don't forget use buttoners 

 

 

FS2Crew for the PMDG 777, 737 and 747 all include Button versions built in.

Aerosoft Airbus has a button version too.

Cheers,

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now