Gibbage

Zenith 701 for FSW progress.

Recommended Posts

Its been a while since I posted here, but I have some very good progress done on the Zenith 701!  Follow me on Facebook to keep track of the progress.  In-game shots will be posted soon and I update at least weekly.

Gibbageart Facebook

The Zenith 701 is a fun little aircraft for people who like "low and slow" and will have some very nice features!  Zenith Aircraft is helping me out directly, even so far as to give me 3D Cad data that allows me to model this aircraft accurately within ~1mm tolerance. Its not often us 3rd party dev's get that chance!  

Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks great! Keep it up! I'm impressed by your dedication and attention to detail.

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kevin, bring the Good Spirit of MS FLIGHT into FSW !

Great looking ULM!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! I had no idea this airplane was being developed for FSW and it´s indeed looking great so far. Really nice to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A fantastic job Kevin, the attention to detail is superb! Really looking forward to trying out this little gem!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work, exciting to see people working on thing's even if they don't have the SDK I guess they can work on the art part right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/3/2017 at 5:51 PM, Learjet777 said:

Nice work, exciting to see people working on thing's even if they don't have the SDK I guess they can work on the art part right?

Who says I dont have the SDK?  ;)  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My kind of aircraft. This is one I will pick up for FSW. Will there be a float version?

I do have your Seabee for FSX.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Maule is on my short list of aircraft that I would model next.  I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight for Microsoft, so im familiar with it.  The biggest problem would be trying to license it.  

As for floats, its something im looking at doing if I can find enough information and references on them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Gibbage said:

The Maule is on my short list of aircraft that I would model next.  I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight for Microsoft, so im familiar with it.  The biggest problem would be trying to license it.  

As for floats, its something im looking at doing if I can find enough information and references on them.

That would be fantastic. It was always my favourite VFR / sightseeing plane in both FSX and MSFlight. Particularly MSFlight actually, you did a really good job with that one.

Best of luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gibbage said:

I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight

Good work! I thought that was well done and used to enjoy plugging around in that.

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gibbage said:

The Maule is on my short list of aircraft that I would model next.  I modeled and textured the one in MS Flight for Microsoft, so im familiar with it.  The biggest problem would be trying to license it.  

As for floats, its something im looking at doing if I can find enough information and references on them.

Any chance to build a Robin HR200 / DR400?
It seems that no one is willing to make it a payware - also I wonder if it is easy to get the licensing with the company as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gary Law said:

Any chance to build a Robin HR200 / DR400?
It seems that no one is willing to make it a payware - also I wonder if it is easy to get the licensing with the company as well.

Lionheart Creations have already made one for FSX & P3D: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gary Law said:

Any chance to build a Robin HR200 / DR400?
It seems that no one is willing to make it a payware - also I wonder if it is easy to get the licensing with the company as well.

 

35 minutes ago, A32xx said:

Lionheart Creations have already made one for FSX & P3D: http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Robin.html

As well as Aerosoft: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/prepar3d/aircraft/1765/robin-dr400-x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now