longrangecruise

FSFXpackages 30% off

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

I just watched one of the Twich streams of the Cosford show. FSFXpackages offer a 30% discount till October 31st if you enter COSFORD17 as a coupon code. Including Chaseplane ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Does anyone use ChasePlane with a triple monitor nVidia Surround setup? Does it work properly in this kind of setup? With the discount ChasePlane finally looks appealing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Does anyone use ChasePlane with a triple monitor nVidia Surround setup? Does it work properly in this kind of setup? With the discount ChasePlane finally looks appealing...

Quick answer, yes. I have 3 Dell 24 inch monitors in Surround plus a 4th 10 inch touch screen for GPS. Still trying to get the GPS to fully function with the GPS ( not a ChasePlane issue). Also my TrackIR 5 is down and I have not had the opportunity to try to intigrate that with ChasePlane. 

Rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paddler said:

Quick answer, yes. I have 3 Dell 24 inch monitors in Surround plus a 4th 10 inch touch screen for GPS. Still trying to get the GPS to fully function with the GPS ( not a ChasePlane issue). Also my TrackIR 5 is down and I have not had the opportunity to try to intigrate that with ChasePlane. 

Rick

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, longrangecruise said:

Hi guys,

I just watched one of the Twich streams of the Cosford show. FSFXpackages offer a 30% discount till October 31st if you enter COSFORD17 as a coupon code. Including Chaseplane ;)

Hi Perry,

Do you have a link to watch (or re-watch) the Cosford show?

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I don’t have a link but it’s easy to find:

I was watching it on twich.tv on the “dirkadurka” channel. You’ll find it under his videos. 

FSelite on their FB page are running the FSFX one as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, longrangecruise said:

Sorry, I don’t have a link but it’s easy to find:

I was watching it on twich.tv on durkagamings channel. You’ll find it under his videos. 

FSelite on their FB page are running the FSFX one as well.

Thank you sir.

You are a scholar and a gentleman. 

Kind regards,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any experience of the Immersion packages? There are reviews on SimMarket which are good but they are few in number.  Are they worth adding and is the FSFX claim of a minimal performance impact correct? Is there any incompatibility between these packages and AS16?

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scianoir said:

Does anyone have any experience of the Immersion packages? There are reviews on SimMarket which are good but they are few in number.  Are they worth adding and is the FSFX claim of a minimal performance impact correct? Is there any incompatibility between these packages and AS16?

Bill

Problem is that most of the effects on your own aircraft aren't visible from the cockpit but only in outside views. Since I fly from inside the cockpit, not using outside views - in particular during takeoff and landing - I actually never see these effects.

Also the effects don't show in the P3D replay so they are mostly useless for me.

 

If FSFX come up with a replay feature which includes these effects - that would be nice of course.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FSFX announced a new replay system coming to ChasePlane. I’m also interested if there effects will be visible during the replay. I don’t believe this was mentioned during the FlightSimShow Presentation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This forum is for discussing sales and bargains and not for discussing issues with the products.  For that you can go to the FSX/P3D or FSFX Packages forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.