fakeflyer737

Q400 FS2Crew

Recommended Posts

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, you do.

Brian York decided on a money grab approach to p3d v4 by charging everybody the same again

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, jjf said:

Yes, you do.

Brian York decided on a money grab approach to p3d v4 by charging everybody the same again

It requires a lot of coding to make it for a 64bit simulator, and supporting it after. That isn't free.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, 777200lrf said:

It requires a lot of coding to make it for a 64bit simulator, and supporting it after. That isn't free.

Just like the PMDG 777 yeah....? That cost me $0

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

Just like the PMDG 777 yeah....? That cost me $0

did fs2crew make you pay for a p3d version of their fsx program? you picked a bad example

 

I upgraded to p3d and every one of my PMDG airplane licenses doesn't work

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

did fs2crew make you pay for a p3d version of their fsx program? you picked a bad example

 

I upgraded to p3d and every one of my PMDG airplane licenses doesn't work

What makes you think I had the fsx version ? Don't get all uppity with me mate. I purchased the P3D version V3. Don't just assume.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

What makes you think I had the fsx version ? Don't get all uppity with me mate. I purchased the P3D version V3. Don't just assume.

I agree that whether you bought it matters for you. But the general point still stands. 

Pmdg decided to let you pay for an upgrade to version 3, fs2crew does the same for v4. The principle is the same, the moment of charching is the only difference.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, groentesoep said:

I agree that whether you bought it matters for you. But the general point still stands. 

Pmdg decided to let you pay for an upgrade to version 3, fs2crew does the same for v4. The principle is the same, the moment of charching is the only difference.

+1

Come'on, people! Stop whining. PMDG charged for a P3D upgrade - FS2Crew does the same - just for a 64-bit upgrade. Can't really see the difference. It's totally fair. I can't for the life of me understand, why some people always want everything for free... :blink:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1

Come'on, people! Stop whining. PMDG charged for a P3D upgrade - FS2Crew does the same - just for a 64-bit upgrade. Can't really see the difference. It's totally fair. I can't for the life of me understand, why some people always want everything for free... :blink:

its dumb to me I have 5 PMDG licenses (6 if you include the md-11) I am never going to use again. And no possibility to re-sell it to a simmer that still has fsx but is on a budget and PMDG is too expensive for them

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

What makes you think I had the fsx version ? Don't get all uppity with me mate. I purchased the P3D version V3. Don't just assume.

he  we  go  again,  maybe  you like  to  work  for free  but  iam sure  that  others  like  to be  paid  for  the  services   they provide  and  provide  support

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1

Come'on, people! Stop whining. PMDG charged for a P3D upgrade - FS2Crew does the same - just for a 64-bit upgrade. Can't really see the difference. It's totally fair. I can't for the life of me understand, why some people always want everything for free... :blink:

users   expect    devs  to  work  for nothing,   expect it  be  a different  story if  the roles  were  reversed

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

+1

Come'on, people! Stop whining. PMDG charged for a P3D upgrade - FS2Crew does the same - just for a 64-bit upgrade. Can't really see the difference. It's totally fair. I can't for the life of me understand, why some people always want everything for free... :blink:

PMDG didn't charge for V3 -> V4. You are comparing platforms rather than iterations, which is apples to oranges and very disingenuous of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

he  we  go  again,  maybe  you like  to  work  for free  but  iam sure  that  others  like  to be  paid  for  the  services   they provide  and  provide  support

Ignored for obvious reasons

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.