Sign in to follow this  
pracines

Will FSW be released today?

Dynamic weather February 1st, live weather later. Cub with floats and tundra tyres today. IFR, jet and atc later...

• Upvote 1

Onto a new stage of development, longer gaps, but more impactful updates. 

Starts today with Floats, Tundra + numerous fixes, continues into February with Dynamic Weather. 

• Upvote 3

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch

Coming along. Keep it up. Great communication of what DTG is looking forward to building for our hobby.

FSW is definitely on the right track now and into the future. Really well done! :smile:

• Upvote 1

Add me to the "I'm liking what I'm seeing" list. :cool:

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

If DTG puts a 737 in FSW that comes anywhere near the quality of the GA aircraft that are in there now, I might just fly across the pond to Chatham and kiss somebody right on the lips. 

Oh, wait... That's probably not going to be much incentive for them. Never mind...

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 hour ago, MDFlier said:

If DTG puts a 737 in FSW that comes anywhere near the quality of the GA aircraft that are in there now, I might just fly across the pond to Chatham and kiss somebody right on the lips. 

Oh, wait... That's probably not going to be much incentive for them. Never mind...

I believe they said it would be "accessible" though. Makes me think either a business jet, Cirrhus (sp) jet or old-school military jet that's not too complicated.

• Upvote 1

A Bombardier CS series would be a good prospect, they seem to have G1000 glass cockpits like most of the existing default FSW planes.