Sign in to follow this  
Amon1973

P3d v4.3

It is mentioned in this blogpost

https://pcflight.net/episode-13-lockheed-martin-prepar3ds-adam-breed/

It should be released near the end of this month.  In the past many releases have been on Monday or Tuesday.  Just making an educated guess

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Is any kind of "changelog" available? 

I mean is anything specific to expect or is a surprise update? Sorry if it's already posted I didn;t read the whole thread.

Edited by panar

Just now, panar said:

Is any kind of "changelog" available? 

That usually doesn't go up until the update is out.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

1 minute ago, Sethos1988 said:

That usually doesn't go up until the update is out.

Oh, I see. Thanks!

Why hasn't it been released yet? I freaking out here! I have been siting hammering F5 on the Lockheed download page since 6am yesterday morning. My boss has been calling wanting to know why I'm not at work!!! I am going to sue Lockheed if I get fired..  Once it goes up I'm first. I have been waiting the longest. You guys get in the line up..... I'll post when I am finished my download so you guys can start. If anyone jumps the line there will be hell to pay!😠

3 minutes ago, Avidean said:

Why hasn't it been released yet? I freaking out here! I have been siting hammering F5 on the Lockheed download page since 6am yesterday morning. My boss has been calling wanting to know why I'm not at work!!! I am going to sue Lockheed if I get fired..  Once it goes up I'm first. I have been waiting the longest. You guys get in the line up..... I'll post when I am finished my download so you guys can start. If anyone jumps the line there will be hell to pay!😠

It's not being released today.  There was only a tangential reference by someone that a list of the changes would be released today.  

lol

9 minutes ago, ErichB said:

It's not being released today.  There was only a tangential reference by someone that a list of the changes would be released today.   

lol

You must think I was born yesterday! You're just trying to get the jump on me on the download page so you can beat me to it! Well you be better be quick on that F5 key pal. Pathetic Effort! 😛

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Avidean said:

You must think I was born yesterday! You're just trying to get the jump on me on the download page so you can beat me to it! Well you be better be quick on that F5 key pal. Pathetic Effort! 😛

:smile:

I still think it will be June 26th.. specially by judging the activity of P3D moderators and developers on the P3D forums, they are withdrawing from login in, meaning that they must be busy getting ready with the final details.

Based on my experience as a developer this always happens 1 week prior release, it is what we call "Crunch developing time".

S.

45 minutes ago, simbol said:

I still think it will be June 26th

What did Nostradamus predict about the release date of V4.3?
Did anyone check yet?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

I still think it will be June 26th

Bob and I will probably not even notice :tongue:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 hours ago, simbol said:

I still think it will be June 26th.. specially by judging the activity of P3D moderators and developers on the P3D forums, they are withdrawing from login in, meaning that they must be busy getting ready with the final details.

Based on my experience as a developer this always happens 1 week prior release, it is what we call "Crunch developing time".

S.

Appreciate the lecture but they’ve already said it’s going to be issued before the end of June.