Sign in to follow this  
JesC

Vertx DA-62 News - Released on Dec 14th

1 minute ago, BillS511 said:

Unless I'm mistaken Sean/Vertx are located in Australia. It's 3:30AM there now. After the sun rises there I think the hangar doors will raise also.

I was wondering where Vertx was.

Australia currently has 5 time zones. So depending on where in Australia Sean/Vertx is, and how late Sean was up last night polishing the skin, will determine when the hangar doors open.😄

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pracines said:

I was wondering where Vertx was.

Australia currently has 5 time zones. So depending on where in Australia Sean/Vertx is, and how late Sean was up last night polishing the skin, will determine when the hangar doors open.😄

Sean is located in Brisbane, Australia. Will be mentioned in the user manual so nobody wonders in delays to support response.

• Like 1

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

All my postings and other publications reflect my personal view only

4 minutes ago, rudi0310 said:

BTW, I have heard about the first worn out F5 keys in Oceania...

I hope Sean does great with his new airplane... but has he considered the money he could make by offering to sell the airplane along with a new replacement keyboard... one with an F5 key that hasn't been beaten to death?  He'd sell a BUNCH of new keyboards!!

Greg

• Like 1

F5 key: It was a guy at my youtube channel. He lives in Australia, but plans to move to Quintin Lodge New Zealand now 😉 As everybody knows, Australia is one of the smaller countries, so for sure Sean knows him personally.

Edited by rudi0310
misunderstood prrevious posting

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

My videos "Vertx DA62 - in detail - in a nutshell": https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDO8_1njznTbsyJKEr3X2g

13 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Mkay, so only a few minutes after Bill posted above I have to ask, "Are we there yet?"  😊  No really, "Are we there yet?"  I'm actually more troubled by the fact that Sean may be sleeping in... doesn't he know what day this is?  😀😀😀

Ok then, I'll just go back to banging on the F5 key...

Greg

I've been communicating all morning with him and I can assure you that he's wide awake working hard to make a lot of people very happy today.😀

• Like 4

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, DJJose said:

I've been communicating all morning with him and I can assure you that he's wide awake working hard to make a lot of people very happy today.😀

As long as the purchase page, functions, is fast, and secure, a lot of flight simmers will be extremely happy today.🤣

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, rudi0310 said:

nobody wonders in delays to support response.

Support, like in who is going to get on the ladder to clean the top of the plane? 🤣

1 hour ago, pracines said:

Support, like in who is going to get on the ladder to clean the top of the plane? 🤣

deleted

Edited by rudi0310
wrong translation

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Does this guy ever sleep? LOL

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

8 minutes ago, pracines said:

I wrote late morning above to give him some extra hours for the case he does not find anybody in time to clean the top of the plane before the roll-out.

• Like 1

Rüdiger ("Rudi") Heilig

I have been scanning the real world DA62's on flightaware.com, looking for a new one that eventually gets owned by an air taxi business. N92VK is a brand new one I'm currently looking at. Just to see how its being used and possibly fly the same routes. 🤓 

• Like 2

EDIT

You gotta love that AVSIM random double post feature... 🙄

Edited by Guest

On 11/22/2018 at 5:32 PM, Bert Pieke said:

The knobs are mouse wheel turn and change color when moused over, no need to hunt for clickspots.

I do hope that feature can be turned off? I've flown planes with (various sorts of) visible clickspots before and find them totally immersion killing.

4 minutes ago, J van E said:

I do hope that feature can be turned off? I've flown planes with (various sorts of) visible clickspots before and find them totally immersion killing.

Works well for me.. :cool:

Bert

42 minutes ago, pracines said:

As long as the purchase page, functions, is fast, and secure, a lot of flight simmers will be extremely happy today.🤣

I think you will be impressed with the professional look of the whole project, I sure am..

As for bandwidth... keep your fingers crossed..

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert