edpatino

FSPS - FFTF Dynamic for P3Dv4 (update v4.4)

Hi FFTF Dynamic users:

Just want to comment to everybody, that I just got today by return e-mail the confirmation that FSPS is working on its product FFTF Dynamic for P3Dv4 to make it compatible with P3Dv4.4, and that it will be released soon.

I'm particularly waiting for it to move from v4.3 to v4.4.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

6 hours ago, edpatino said:

Hi FFTF Dynamic users:

Just want to comment to everybody, that I just got today by return e-mail the confirmation that FSPS is working on its product FFTF Dynamic for P3Dv4 to make it compatible with P3Dv4.4, and that it will be released soon.

I'm particularly waiting for it to move from v4.3 to v4.4.

Cheers, Ed

Good news I assume when you launch FFTF it will auto update, as now it informs of its lack of compatibility and shuts down.

Joe

Thanks Ed 😀

The v4.4 update to FFTF Dynamic is now available from FSPS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vincentrouleau said:

Auto update. It asked me to upgrade when I started it this morning

Thank you!

It didn't auto update with me when I started the app v1.3. It said they are whatever working on it and closed.

But after reading this thread I went into the actual directory with updater.exe and ran it separately. That picked up the new version 1.4.

If it weren't for this thread I would have been sitting around waiting for the update forever.

6 minutes ago, glider1 said:

It didn't auto update with me when I started the app v1.3. It said they are whatever working on it and closed.

But after reading this thread I went into the actual directory with updater.exe and ran it separately. That picked up the new version 1.4.

If it weren't for this thread I would have been sitting around waiting for the update forever.

I submitted a support ticket last night and this morning they replied back "it is updated and released"

Always contact the support/dev - you paid for support when buying the license.  

Enjoy

Edited by Skywolf

56 minutes ago, glider1 said:

It didn't auto update with me when I started the app v1.3.

I think you have to use the menu item to check for new versions. i don't think it automatically looks.

Pete