Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

New version compatibility?

Hello!

Leonardo is cranking out awesome updates. I hope this is not too early, but what is about compatibility with the new version 1.3b35?.

And, for sure, the new 83 and 88? They will release today, 23.december.

Thank you!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Just testing, the usual key combo doesn't bring up the Fs2crewpanel.

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

1 hour ago, MatzeH84 said:

Just testing, the usual key combo doesn't bring up the Fs2crewpanel.

I experienced that also. You have to uncheck and recheck the FS2Crew option in the Maddog Options manager. Dont forget to save. And you have to do this for every version (if you already have the 83 and 88 addon) After this I was able to open the main gauge for FS2Crew.

Unfortunately I had not the time for doing a complete test flight.

Edited by Rhinozherous

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

i can confrim that fs2crew not working in the new version... have tried many times now,clicking it on in config manger and when i start p3d and maddog no fs2crew showing up.... when i then go back to the config manger is ticked off.

5 hours ago, Xsocto19 said:

i can confrim that fs2crew not working in the new version... have tried many times now,clicking it on in config manger and when i start p3d and maddog no fs2crew showing up.... when i then go back to the config manger is ticked off.

Did you try what Rhino said above?  It works for him.

The new Maddog updates will wipe the panel.cfg files clean.

Therefore, FS2Crew needs to be re-added to the panel.cfg via the Enable option in the Leonardo Config Manager.

Please look at the panel.cfg file for your model (you can open it with notepad), and verify you see FS2Crew entries in the Windows section of the "panel.cfg" file.

I'm unable to get fs2Crew to work with the latest Maddogx.  Have tried reinstalling maddog and fs2crew as well as updating fsuipc to the latest.  The failure mode doesn't seem consistent, but the FO eventually stops performing tasks.  I can move or reset using the control panel and get the FO to respond but he won't perform any of the tasks. P3D v4.4

RIch

ATP CFII

13 hours ago, avrbifly said:

I'm unable to get fs2Crew to work with the latest Maddogx.  Have tried reinstalling maddog and fs2crew as well as updating fsuipc to the latest.  The failure mode doesn't seem consistent, but the FO eventually stops performing tasks.  I can move or reset using the control panel and get the FO to respond but he won't perform any of the tasks. P3D v4.4

You're following the manual to the letter?

If the FO appears to stop performing tasks, it could be because you're missing a required step.

I believe I am , yes...i see the appropriate commands in the green bar.  The FO responds,but doesn't perform any of the tasks (switches). Im running p3d4.4 with track ir and ezdok.  I noticed as i loaded track ir during an engine start, that the FO hasn't thrown any switches since.

RIch

ATP CFII

16 hours ago, avrbifly said:

I've been having problems with the FO not responding and not performing tasks long before the latest Leonardo update.  I had to roll back to FS2C version 1.3 as later versions simply do not work for me.  

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

3 hours ago, byork said:

You're following the manual to the letter?

If the FO appears to stop performing tasks, it could be because you're missing a required step.

Bryan - Something just isn't right with your latest versions.  I have FS2C for for other aircraft that work fine but there is something amiss in the Maddog series.  I have been able to get 1.3 working most of the time but still encounter issues once in a while with it.  The later versions simply will not work correctly through an entire flight with the FO not performing tasks and not responding.

Edited by Flic1

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

Rich, 

Maybe loading Track IR causes a conflict?  Try it without track IR.

And ensure you're following the manual to the letter.  That is critical.

This is not a jump in and "wing it" kind of program 🙂

Eric,

If you can find me something that I can reproduce consistently, then I can look at it.

But I need to be able to reproduce it with exact steps.

But the changes from 1.3 onward are generally pretty minor.

At any rate, send me something I can reproduce on my machine.

As it stands, I have no issues nor does our beta team.

Flew a lot today.  Without track Ir running I had no issues.  This has always worked fine in the past with other version for Airbus and PMDG 737, so I wonder what the conflict is now?  I think it would be easy for you to see the issue if you have track ir to test with.

RIch

ATP CFII

7 minutes ago, avrbifly said:

Flew a lot today.  Without track Ir running I had no issues.  This has always worked fine in the past with other version for Airbus and PMDG 737, so I wonder what the conflict is now?  I think it would be easy for you to see the issue if you have track ir to test with.

well if  it  works without  track ir   and  doesn't with  it,  than the  conflict is  with  track ir

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg