Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Is SunSkyJet still working KDTW?

Hi Shez, 

I have donated but have not received a copy of KDTW. It also says that you are not receiving messages.  How do I receive a copy of KDTW.  Thanks. 
Adam Roos

On 12/10/2019 at 2:07 AM, ShezA said:

Send me a PM.

I’ve tried contacting you but it says you can’t receive pms

On AVSIM? I should be OK. Let me PM you.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Sunskyjet have released Beta version 0.98 for DTW.

Here's an incomplete change-list of the improvements:
Custom PAPI lights
Custom animated + illuminated windsocks
Lots of geometry fixes
Seasonal switching done by lua scripting - no need for configurator
Mostly up to date ground layout + taxi signage (signage still could use work)
Paved over grass areas with south aprons/hard stands
AFCAD tweaks
Added 22R offset approach to AFCAD
Demolished old north terminal - rubble remains.  Will replace in future update with whatever DTW puts there.
Added missing jetways

Kind Regards,

Peter

curious also.  Last one did, so hope this does.  Though dynamic lighting didn't work properly last version in V5.  The runway lights were also over saturated. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

I installed it into V5 and I am having major terrain problems. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

@fakeflyer737did you have the last version installed in V5?  Just trying to see if the problem is this version or if something else.  I'm holding short updating it for now

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

53 minutes ago, micstatic said:

@fakeflyer737did you have the last version installed in V5?  Just trying to see if the problem is this version or if something else.  I'm holding short updating it for now

BETA 98

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

sorry.  I know beta 98 was just released.  Right now I have the previous version installed in V5 and it's working great.  Did it work good for you also?  I'm trying to see if your having an issue with both versions of DTW or just the current

5 minutes ago, micstatic said:

sorry.  I know beta 98 was just released.  Right now I have the previous version installed in V5 and it's working great.  Did it work good for you also?  I'm trying to see if your having an issue with both versions of DTW or just the current

hmm thats odd 

Ron Hamilton

I'm assuming I have an older version of this scenery, but does someone have the GSX L2 profile for it that they'd be willing to share?

On 4/2/2019 at 8:09 PM, akuratsula said:

Hello all, I am happy to release my GSX profile for this wonderful freeware scenery! Hopefully this makes the experience usable until the full version is released 🙂

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1ixs8eid7ue4vep/AAC9ziyutgFE_RHQ2mDltbGSa?dl=0

Each gate has the appropriate Jetway along with placed ground vehicles to not interfere with scenery objects. Several points:

- Terminals D and C AFCAD files do NOT match the gate information for the terminal marking's, so, I ignored the AFCAD information and placed jetway markings to match the actual gate number

- One of the gates in Terminal D doesn't have a jetways (either 21 or 23 as I forgot) due to a duplication in the AFCAD file forcing one of the jetways to teleport on top of the other duplicate on each restart of P3D

- Terminal C was quite difficult to find suitable jetways for such tight spaces, so several gates may seem awkward (if you edit something which works better, let me know :))

- Several gates in the ADFCAD for Terminal C were missing, so they don't have jetways

- The North end of Terminal C has been modeled as still under construction, so I didn't make any jetways for them

- Please read the given READ ME text file for installation instructions, as it is required to remove the old SODE jetways

I hope you all enjoy this, as it took me many hours over the past couple of days with 100+ gates to work on.

Thank you again for the fantastic scenery!!!

Also, If anyone has any feedback or edits (either to fix the AFCAD file or GSX profile), they'd be greatly appreciated as this was my first full airport profile in GSX v2

Is it possible to reupload this again please, the link is dead

Was anyone ever able to make the scenery compatible with v5?

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]