Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Is SunSkyJet still working KDTW?

5 hours ago, Dardango said:

Thanks. Will it look this good in FSX? 😊

I haven't run FSX in ages, but I suspect it will probably look ok.

Edited by SunDevil56

Hello, anyone have an issue with not seeing any runway lighting? I have taxi lights and green center lights though as well as all other lighting The only mod's I made were that  I installed the GSX L2 profile by @akuratsula and removed the bgl to fix the orange polygon. Would anyone have a possible suggestion? I am using P3d v4.4 

Otherwise fantastic scenery and so worth a donation. 

Thank you,

Dave, the runway lights are sode activated.  Make sure that you have the following:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\KDTW_SSJ_DL.xml

5 hours ago, pads103 said:

Dave, the runway lights are sode activated.  Make sure that you have the following:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml\KDTW_SSJ_DL.xml

Is the KDTW_SSJ_DL.xml file apart of the jetways at all? If not, I will remove the direction in my README.txt file that removes this. There are 3 other .xml files in the SODE/xml folder which I know for sure are the files for the jetways due to their names, and may have assumed that this SSJ_DL.xml file was aswell. Thanks!

Edited by akuratsula

Yes, Shez can probably answer more definitively but as far as I can tell, it controls the runway lighting and dynamic lighting of the terminals.  It doesn't affect the jetways other than lighting

1 hour ago, pads103 said:

Yes, Shez can probably answer more definitively but as far as I can tell, it controls the runway lighting and dynamic lighting of the terminals.  It doesn't affect the jetways other than lighting

Thanks, I'll make that change in the README file asap.

4 hours ago, jlohrenz said:

So if I have GSX v2, is it better to use the GSX options provided, or install the SODE ones.  A bit confused

At the scenery's current stage, some jetways are missing or nonoperational if I understood correctly. For that reason, until the scenery is out of development, if you want every jetway to work, then your best bet is to use the GSX L2 profile. 

Edited by akuratsula
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, akuratsula said:

At the scenery's current stage, some jetways are missing or nonoperational if I understood correctly. For that reason, until the scenery is out of development, if you want every jetway to work, then your best bet is to use the GSX L2 profile. 

Agreed. 

BTW, I think you did a fine job with your GSX config...🙂

The north end of terminal "C" has the ring of red and white construction barriers surrounding it. The AFCAD has 3 parking spots (or gates if you prefer) assigned in this area, (indicated by the green arrows in the pic) If the ring of barriers could be edited out of the scenery, and the remaining parking spots in the ringed off area that would normally have jetways could be included in the AFCAD so GSX could recognize them, it should be possible to add GSX L2 SODE jetways to these gates/spots.

Unfortunately scenery design and editing is beyond my skills, so I wouldn't know where to begin to accomplish that...

7k7BYvU.jpg

Now that the beta is widely release, can anyone point out if we still need to apply specific fixes which were raised in this thread?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

No need to release further updates. The new Beta is out soon and hopefully we are working towards release.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

5 minutes ago, ShezA said:

No need to release further updates. The new Beta is out soon and hopefully we are working towards release.

Thanks Shez what I meant is that I uninstalled the release provided by you and installed the updated one released yesterday. Should I be re-applying the polygon & jetways fixes proposed here?

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]

No, provide feedback directly in the SSJ forums.

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"