Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That will depend a great deal on your system.

25 minutes ago, HeartAviation said:

how much will this aircraft affect performence?

As with any performance question, we really need to know what your complete system specs are.

System Specs

I7700k 4,2GHZ 

16GB ram 

1060 3GB 

1080p 144 hertz monitor 

i got other addons such as FTX Global and active sky 

I believe it should run the 787 just fine. I run a i7 4700k at 4.5Ghz without issue.

MSI Laptop w/ I7-7700, 1070, 16 gigs ram using a 34" dell Ultrasharp at max res I have no complaints about performance. Keep in mind heavy duty scenery will affect everything, not just the 787.

I have a high-end system with a 1080ti, and it runs as smooth as butter.  It also loads in about half the time than the NGX, and is not as nearly as demanding as the FSL320. 

Since the latest update 1.1.3 performance is a lot better. No worse than PMDG planes.

• Upvote 1

Quite CPU intensive but nothing like the FSL tbh. A good GPU helps too. 1060 is good. You should be fine even with the latest 8350 i3.

13 hours ago, itsjase said:

Since the latest update 1.1.3 performance is a lot better. No worse than PMDG planes.

For me it still performs worse than every PMDG plane, especially in VC.

But better than FSL A320.

On 4/6/2019 at 12:03 PM, swiesma said:

Do you have Real Light and High Resolution checked in the QW 787 dispatcher?

On 4/6/2019 at 11:03 AM, swiesma said:

Same with me. In VC it’s worse than the PMDG but a little better than FSL.

Hello

Since I installed p3d 4.5 the texture (livery) not appear. I just interior of the aircraft.

Anyone have this issue?

1 hour ago, pilecan said:

Hello

Since I installed p3d 4.5 the texture (livery) not appear. I just interior of the aircraft.

Anyone have this issue?

Did you delete your shaders after installing the 4.5 update?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, w6kd said:

Did you delete your shaders after installing the 4.5 update?

Yes I did here:

C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders

I have same issue with PMDG 747 but not with TFDI B717 and Flightsimlabs a320x.

Edited by pilecan

On 4/5/2019 at 12:03 PM, HeartAviation said:

System Specs

I7700k 4,2GHZ 

16GB ram 

1060 3GB 

1080p 144 hertz monitor 

gfx card ?

2 minutes ago, tooting said:

gfx card ?

NVIDIA GTX 1080TI

Posted (edited)

i7 8700k

16 GB

Edited by pilecan

5 hours ago, pilecan said:

Yes I did here:

C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders

I have same issue with PMDG 747 but not with TFDI B717 and Flightsimlabs a320x.

If you're using a post-processing add-on that alters the stock shaders (PTA, Tomatoshade, Envshade) you need to ensure it's a version that's compatible with 4.5 HF1 and that it was properly installed on top of the default shaders and not over the already-modified shaders put in place by a previous version of the shader mod software.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, w6kd said:

If you're using a post-processing add-on that alters the stock shaders (PTA, Tomatoshade, Envshade) you need to ensure it's a version that's compatible with 4.5 HF1 and that it was properly installed on top of the default shaders and not over the already-modified shaders put in place by a previous version of the shader mod software.

After installed 4.5 I updated the shaders the last version of Envshade who is suppose to be compatible with last version of p3d. 

I dont understand what you mean when you say " previous version of the shader mod software." 

For now I delete the shaders and install them of Envshade after restore. 

Texture problem sill there...

3 hours ago, pilecan said:

For now I delete the shaders and install them of Envshade after restore. 

Texture problem sill there...

Delete the shaders again, and this time DO NOT use Envshade. Simply use the default shaders without any tweaks that Envshade makes. See if that fixes it? Do make sure that you first restore the default shaders.

I'm guessing that you did not restore the original shaders (including the shader effect files in ShadersHLSL) prior to updating P3D.  I don't use Envshade, but I do use PTA, and I know I'm supposed to restore the original P3D shaders prior to a client update.  I imagine it's the same with Envshade.

See Poppet's post in this thread for a possible solution using a P3D repair installation: http://www.prepared3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127028

20 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Delete the shaders again, and this time DO NOT use Envshade. Simply use the default shaders without any tweaks that Envshade makes. See if that fixes it? Do make sure that you first restore the default shaders.

Hi Benjamin,

I deleted my shaders and not use Envshade after and the problem still there. Very strange...

19 hours ago, w6kd said:

I'm guessing that you did not restore the original shaders (including the shader effect files in ShadersHLSL) prior to updating P3D.  I don't use Envshade, but I do use PTA, and I know I'm supposed to restore the original P3D shaders prior to a client update.  I imagine it's the same with Envshade.

See Poppet's post in this thread for a possible solution using a P3D repair installation: http://www.prepared3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=127028

Hello,

I tried Poppet's solution and I updated my NVDIA drivers and the problem still there. I dont understand why I have this problem with PMDG 747 amd QW787.

Yes its true I didn't restore the original shaders and shader effect files. The solutions for now its restore them and reinstall P3D 4.5?