Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

the update was released on friday afternoon (europe time) and reverts some FAIB models back to the previous version. The MDLs that had no problems were keep uptodate.

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

6 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

It is still v0.9.4.24 there:

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=28686.0

Thanks.

Its only a database/model update, no new version. You can start verifying the simobjects manually if you haven't been told to do so at program start.

• Like 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

as Joe said, there is no need for an AIM Update. OCI Models are controlled by an internal database that is checked for updates on each startup. In case a new model version is found the user will get the popup during the startup process.

I use AIG and I love it, but since a few weeks I have this problem that I get an update prompt as some of my models are outdated. I go then OCI update on all of them in bulk, and the list clears and everything is fine. However, when I start AIG again, same thing, and the list gets populated again with the 10 or so entries that I am supposed to update. Is there something I can do to fix this, I didnt find a solution on their forums

You need to update the models through the settings page of the manager

I think in that there is an option to verify models or something like that, and that is how you update

• Like 1

Pete Little

1 hour ago, ber17118 said:

I have this problem that I get an update prompt as some of my models are outdated

Doesn't the update prompt tell tou exactly what to do?

Tool - Settings - AIGAIM-OCI - Verify/Update Simobjects

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Dynamic lighting doesn't seem to work with all planes. There are certain AI planes where the textures are not lit up at night. I have attached a pic so you can see below what I'm referring to. If you notice the A380 is black while the other plane is properly lit. I have ran the AIG-OCI Manager to make sure all my simobjects and everything else is up to date, but I'm still experiencing this issue.

image.png

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

what A380 are you using (TFS or FSPX)? From the screenshout you posted it looks like the A380 is out of the light-range and thats the reason it is dark.

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

what A380 are you using (TFS or FSPX)? From the screenshout you posted it looks like the A380 is out of the light-range and thats the reason it is dark.

I'm not sure which model but its the freeware one. I have another pic where the planes are parking next to the gates and you can clearly see some are not lit up. I'll link the pic here so you can see.

image.png

Edited by captain420

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

AIGTech will have some great news in the next days for you guys 😉 Check out the Forum in the next week to not miss it^^

• Like 5

Already know what it is, but promise not to tell.

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

20 minutes ago, rickgo said:

Already know what it is, but promise not to tell.

feel free to post here. I will not comment here on any speculation^^

@rickgoWell I guess you are cleared to post it?

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

AIGTech will have some great news in the next days for you guys 😉 Check out the Forum in the next week to not miss it^^

There is nothing that sucks more than cliffhangers 😬

• Like 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png