Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

26 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

First of all, there is only one serious payware AI aircraft model developer Mitsushi Yutaka (fspainter) and along with FAIB freeware modeler Erez Weber, they've produced some of the best AI commercial airline models available.

thank you for the good info - what i am after,

a quick calculation for the 14 FSPXAI models available (i could find) on SimMarket is about AUD $300 - a significant investment,

i wish i had known that at the beginning - & i do like to listen to friendly advice - i listened to many of you & your high praise of AIG - to the point, as a complete novice, i downloaded AIG for P3Dv5 - unfortunately, it did not quickly deliver for me (as i have mentioned thru' this thread),

& of course, i have noted all your comments & have learnt a great deal about what AIG offers...

TG just worked for me - i'm in the process of putting P3Dv5 thoroughly thru' its paces - & simple AI Traffic is what i was after...

& of course, i will contact TG developers to ask why TG P3D has been 'Early Access' status for such a long time...

thank you all for your points of view - i know a lot more today (compared to a few short days ago) about AI Traffic...

blue skies for all.

You don't need to buy any of those models if you don't want to. There are freeware alternatives (still much better than those included in any payware ai) that OCI will download an setup for you. 

All about the choice, if TG works good enough for you then enjoy.

Edited by Dave_YVR

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

9 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Just to be aware, even if prompted to don't run the OCI update sim objects for now. Doing so will cause some serious issues to your traffic. Wait until further notice.

Is this fixed?

EDIT: it is fixed according to the AIG Forums.

Edited by AnkH

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

2 hours ago, AnkH said:

Is this fixed?

EDIT: it is fixed according to the AIG Forums.

yes it is, but we have a small other problem that causes missing textues. We are investigating the cause of it.

• Upvote 1

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

new Version of AIM is online. In case you have run Verify SimObjects in the last 4-5hrs or have installed new flightplans since yesterdays first update please report over at AIG so we can give you some infos on how to repair your setup again.

• Like 1

Good I waited untill you have sorted it 😉 Can I now run everything without issue?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

Good I waited untill you have sorted it 😉 Can I now run everything without issue?

so far no new bugs were reported xD But remember this is still BETA ^^

• Like 1

I'm curious with all flight plans installed. How much does this increase the load time for P3D5? I'm still currently using HDD. If having all plans installed will cause a big noticeable difference in boot up times, then I might hold off installing all the flight plans until I get my next build completed.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

I have SSD's and it effects my load times. So yes you will notice for sure if you install all the FP's. I have 914 or something like that. It does add time no doubt. But worth it 🙂

Edited by djbully

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

8 minutes ago, captain420 said:

How much does this increase the load time for P3D5?

Here again, it's actually the number of aircraft that increases to the load times the most. Contrary to many opinions, it takes thousands upon thousands of bgl's to have any real effect on load times. P3d V5 changed something where it takes longer than previous versions on the initial load, but that will be addressed with HF2.

• Like 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Has been sometime since the last dev diary for AIM 1.0... I took some time today to list one new option for OCI as well to confirm a previous announced Option:

https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=29417.msg337349#msg337349

At the moment we are focusing the work on the AI Helicopters since we want to have them ready for the first public AIGTC release that will be published together with AIM 1.0.

• Like 1

Got a question. I have selected Ryan air and has promoted me to download some of the files which I have. Thou when I read the install guide and says to drop them in sim object folder and effects folder within P3d v5 folder. Is this correct ?? Or shall it be put into oci effects and simobjects folders respectively?

thanks

mike

when using OCI you do not need to do anything. When AIM ask you to download the file, it will ask you in the next step to select the file you just downloaded, the rest will be done by AIM.

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

Has been sometime since the last dev diary for AIM 1.0... I took some time today to list one new option for OCI as well to confirm a previous announced Option:

These sound like fantastic additions...thanks to you and your team for your continued work on this amazing addition to our sims.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

when using OCI you do not need to do anything. When AIM ask you to download the file, it will ask you in the next step to select the file you just downloaded, the rest will be done by AIM.

Ok thanks

ill delete them then.

thank you