Sign in to follow this  
Kaiii3

AIG AI Manager

Are we talking MSFS support?

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

Probably announcement of ver 1.0 and what goodies it will bring. Also branching out to include msfs. This is just my guess from reading

inbetween the lines. What Id like to hear about is sid,star support in v5. Thank you Kaii3 for all you and team do.

• Like 1

I5 9600k@ 4.8ghz    rx580 limping-along   2x  23" 1080P Monitors

Guys,

todays marks the date AIGTech is proud to announce the release of AIG AI Manager 1.0.1.0. Over the last 1,5 years we have been updating, fixing and adding new stuff to AIM and today is the day we are happy to say that all major features we had planed for OCI and AIM are actual working (at least or more or less ^^). This means there is no more reason to keep AIM in a inoffical beta state.

Thanks to all of you who have helped us finding the last bugs and came up with new ideas to improve AIM. The journey of AIM is not over yet, it is more we closed a chapter and are opening a new one. This new chapter is all about AIGFP, the new flightplan-format AIG has been developing over the last year. This new format will allow us to make even more realsitiv flightplans for the big international carriers down to the smallest local airlines. In combination with the AIM release we have uploaded AIG Traffic Controller (beta) to the public so you guys can start using AIGFP flightplans in your Sim.

Thanks again, you guys are awesom and without you we would not have been on this great journey.

All current AIM installation will be updated to the new 1.0.1 version automatically. Please check your settings after the first start of 1.0.1 because we added some new stuff there 😉

AIGTC can be downloaded here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=34286.0

Edited by Kaiii3
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 3

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

Thanks Kai (and everyone else involved), great news.

One thing worthy of note is that the first launch of v1.0.1.0 will be quite long to cater for some of the new functionalties. Good news is that subsequent launches will be much faster because a lot of data is now cached.

Oh - and one last thing - don't forget to read the included manual and quick-start guide!

Edited by SierraDelta

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

oh yeah, totally for got to mention that all cached data need to be recollected, because of some changes in th backend. In case AIM hangs while loading the airports on startup for a long time report over at the AIGForum so we can give you a guide how tpo clear the cached files and let AIM try again (in 99% of all reported cases that worked)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

oh yeah, totally for got to mention that all cached data need to be recollected, because of some changes in th backend. In case AIM hangs while loading the airports on startup for a long time report over at the AIGForum so we can give you a guide how tpo clear the cached files and let AIM try again (in 99% of all reported cases that worked)

My AIGAIM says the image path tool is not set. What tool is required? Version 1.0.1.0. If I don´t select something, it is not possible to leave the AIGAIM manager. I am trapped in here and can not go out of the manager.

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

35 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

My AIGAIM says the image path tool is not set. What tool is required? Version 1.0.1.0. If I don´t select something, it is not possible to leave the AIGAIM manager. I am trapped in here and can not go out of the manager.

This is the path where you installed p3d sdk, point to imagetool.exe 

Frédéric Giraud

2 hours ago, grandfred29 said:

This is the path where you installed p3d sdk, point to imagetool.exe 

Why must I have 3D SDK installed´. I don´t use it and have not installed it and AIGAIM did never use it, niether for updating flightplans

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

12 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

Why must I have 3D SDK installed´. I don´t use it and have not installed it and AIGAIM did never use it, niether for updating flightplans

SDK is used for proper texture compilation AFAIK.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

51 minutes ago, JoeFackel said:

SDK is used for proper texture compilation AFAIK.

Ol. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Installed the sdk and set the path.  All working fine now. Great addon and working properly. 

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

Important!! If you have Notepad++ installed, uninstall it first before running the 1.0.1.0 update. 1010 runs a bat file and it only opens Notepad++ if notepad is installed. If you start trying to improvise your own plan to get around Notepad++ stopping the update, you can end up tying yourself in a knot. reinstall Notepad++ after AIG updates.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

short question: why is opening Notepad++ .bat files automatically - seems like a wrong setting for autostart

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

short question: why is opening Notepad++ .bat files automatically - seems like a wrong setting for autostart

I don't have Notepad on autostart, it was just installed and I use it on a lot of files. when AIG started the bat file it opened and read it, AIG couln't run it.

I ended up deleting everything AIG and running the  new 1010 zip. Now I'm stuck on loading configuration files, (cause there are none).

**okay confession time, I figured out that I had the .bat extension registered within Notepad++ - thats why AIG couldn't make it run. I'll just bypass AI for now, until there is a new install later on...no sweat. Thanks 

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

9 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

I don't have Notepad on autostart, it was just installed and I use it on a lot of files. when AIG started the bat file it opened and read it, AIG couln't run it.

I ended up deleting everything AIG and running the  new 1010 zip. Now I'm stuck on loading configuration files, (cause there are none).

**okay confession time, I figured out that I had the .bat extension registered within Notepad++ - thats why AIG couldn't make it run. I'll just bypass AI for now, until there is a new install later on...no sweat. Thanks 

regarding the loading config bug, please report with the logs over at AIG