Sign in to follow this  
Benjamin J

Qualitywings 757 released for P3Dv4

And yet another release I've been wanting: the Qualitywings 757 for P3Dv4

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=qw757p3d4

I do own the CS757, and while I like it, I'm not in love with it. For the grand total of 15$ to get all 757 models ever produced in the QW package, I feel like I'll probably just go ahead and get this QW757. If I feel like it's too simplistic, it wouldn't have been too big an investment anyway... I do remember it being a bit too easy, so there certainly is that chance.

Just to note that it's emphatically stated that this is a (bug-fixed) PORT of the FSX version. So not a new development.

If anybody gets it, I'd be eager to hear your thoughts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Yearh, I just saw it on Facebook. Thanks for HU!

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Kind of wish I waited for this release instead of going with the CS 757 at full price. While I do enjoy the plane performance is dreadful compared to every other plane I own. 

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

I can buy a lot of milk for $15, or put $15 toward another more realistic add-on. What's next, PBR for that FS9 757 ?  😂

If the QW757 is functional and has better VC FPS than I'm in for $15. CS 757 sucks on frames and panel lighting. Other Devs have no issues with it but CS says there is nothing they can do. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

27 minutes ago, pracines said:

I can buy a lot of milk for $15, or put $15 toward another more realistic add-on. What's next, PBR for that FS9 757 ?  😂

You may not realize this, but no one is going to take you seriously. You're coming off as nothing but a QW malcontent. They could give you a free level-D full motion simulator and you'd find a way to tell us that proves how much they suck. I don't really understand why you've been allowed to continue tilting at this particular windmill, but it would be greatly appreciated by the rest of us if you'd stop.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

Honestly, a LOT of devs should look up to QW. There support, prices and products are amazing. for £12 this is one of the best products for its price. You get I think 3 or 4 aircraft variants!? I am not going to compare their products to PMDG or Aerosoft because there is no point. They provide simple (ish) products which are polished and easy to use 😄

Thanks to the QW team,

Ollie.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

OOPS! Didn't realise there was a free upgrade 😞 Just paid £12 for something I could have got for free. Going to see if I can get a refund, silly me!

3 minutes ago, ols500 said:

OOPS! Didn't realise there was a free upgrade 😞 Just paid £12 for something I could have got for free. Going to see if I can get a refund, silly me!

Where did you see that?  I don't see anything on the addon page.   I have the QW757 for FS9/FSX purchased years ago direct from QW.

Edited by egguzman

Blank post.

Edited by ols500
misleading

1 minute ago, ols500 said:

Here mate,

http://www.qualitywingssim.com/v.2.0.1.8/support757.php

"

All customers who purchased the Ultimate 757 prior to May 5, 2019 utilzied the Add-On manager for product activation. In order to continue using the Ultimate 757, you will need to convert your product to a Flight1 product. This process is free of charge and you will have full access to your purchased product.

To convert your product, you will your original "QW757" Serial Number that was provided to you when you purchased the product. This serial number is in the following format:

• QW757-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

The QW757 Serial was included in the Order Confirmation e-mail that was sent to you regardless of the webstore that the product was purchased from. If you purchased the boxed product, the Serial number is in the DVD jewel case.

Once you've located the Serial Number, go here to convert your Serial number:

https://www.flight1.com/upgradeserial.asp?id=1"

Thanks!..You just saved me $15!....Nice...thanks again!

• Like 3

But that will only get you the older FSX version. The P3Dv4 is still a seperate purchase.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

It comes under a service update, implying its not a separate product.

Just now, Benjamin J said:

But that will only get you the older FSX version. The P3Dv4 is still a seperate purchase.

Yea, now that I am reading it more that is what I am seeing...Nothing about this new update for P3D4....oh well, it's not that much anyway and I loved the 757 in FSX...