Sign in to follow this  
Chock

You see what I have to put up with...

Here is my girlfriend Fifi, being a nutter (a not uncommon state of affairs with her). She's put on my flight suit, helmet and goggles and has one of my percussion sleigh bell shakers. She was dancing about in this get up, ringing those sleigh bells in the sweltering heat. She's as mad as a box of frogs lol 🤣 

1wvi351.jpg

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Im thinking Fifi is a good person to know.

You're lucky. Otherwise she could be chasing you with an axe, 😂😂

• Like 2

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Here is my girlfriend Fifi.....

In all good humor, it s**ks to be you!  All I have is a female flying Cat right now, my closest soulmate, my daughter is living it up with my second closest soulmate, her mother who I still keep close to my heart even though we divorced many years ago.  Heck, she let me live with her for a year after our divorce, we went on dates, until I could get my priorities settled in preparation for being a grandfather in the next ten years or so.  I also lived with a family of flyers from my brothers, Mom and Dad, to my Uncles, grandparents, cousins, nephews and finally my ex wife and daughter.

Between all of us I believe we have logged about five to six million passenger miles since I was born, with many more to come, since my ex and daughter just flew the coup for a thousand mile trip into the heart of Mexico to see their Spanish family, my in laws are about 90 pct Spanish and 9.999 Percent Aztec, but you do not want to mess with their Aztec, they will chop off your head and insist they were here on earth long before our ancestors were, but I have learned to subtly disagree with that, lol, because it is how we perceive time travel, which is what air travel really is. 

After all, the Pontiac Aztek was a farce, lol, just like the Mexican meaning of the Chevy Nova (it meant, NO GO, which reduced sales way back when, even though I thought it was a cool looking landspeeder in its day).

You hop on an aircraft in the US or England, and travel to the east or south, and you travel way back in time to the age of the dinotores (misspelled on on purpose in case my hotel buddy in Beverly Hills checks in at Avsim today as he usually does)

John

Well.. people are all kinds of kinky, but that's definitely different! :biggrin:

Ahem, you sure that Fi wasn't just trying to get your attention to put the kettle on for a nice cup of tea and away from the flight sim? :happy:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hmmm.......She's probably the "normal" one between the two of you:blink:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

Hmmm.......She's probably the "normal" one between the two of you:blink:

Yep, 10-4 good buddy...

8 minutes ago, Penzoil3 said:

Yep, 10-4 good buddy.

Oh, fer sure, fer sure!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

7 hours ago, Chock said:

Here is my girlfriend Fifi, 

1wvi351.jpg

I thought her name was Fiona or if Fifi short for that?

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Is that a picture of Chock from the "old days" in the background??😱

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

18 hours ago, charliearon said:

Is that a picture of Chock from the "old days" in the background??😱

No. That`s El Chock.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CYXR said:

No. That`s El Chock.

Maybe "El Chocko"

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

2 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Maybe "El Chocko"

Correctamundo.  Without the cigar it`s hard to tell...

Fifi, minus her flying gear with me in Alicante at Santa Barbara Castillo yesterday:

7MO5kqZ.jpg

2M6ZPKg.jpg

uVHiUtp.jpg

y7BUxvo.jpg

Nice view of the sunset and the Moon on the plane back to the UK yesterday evening. It's a Jet2 Boeing 737-800 NG:

tSYdBay.jpg

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks for sharing these nice pics. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals