Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Real NZ NZCH released

Posted (edited)

Christchurch Intl released. A pure masterpiece.

Custom-built, photographically textured Christchurch International Airport;

Works with and without Orbx NZSI;

Approx 7,000 square kilometres of photoscenery, at least 1.2 metre/pixel;

Christchurch City at 60cm/px;

Christchurch International Airport at 7cm/px.

Animated jetways, controlled by SODE;

Prepar3d v4 version includes dynamic lights on the tarmac etc.;

5 metre elevation data for much of the photoscenery area;

...1 metre elevation data for the airport and surrounds;

GSX 'ini' file included to add GSX features to the gates, including visual guidance systems.

Approx 2.44GB download.

Edited by ZKOKQ
  • Like 10

System: X-PLANE 11.40, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Link please? Can’t google you did not say made by who. 

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, reecemj said:

Link please? Can’t google you did not say made by who. 

Godzone. Cannot put shop link, Avsim rules

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: X-PLANE 11.40, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Thanks for the heads up ZK! I've been waiting for this one. Cheers

• Like 2

Murray Dreyer - i7 8700k @ 4.6gHz, GTX 1070TI, Windows 10, 16GB DDR4 RAM.

26 minutes ago, mdreyer said:

Thanks for the heads up ZK! I've been waiting for this one. Cheers

Same here. Time for a flight in the Herc to McMurdo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Very interested in this. The close-up screenshots are only focused on the jetways so I would like to see some close up screens from the taxiways, runways, grass etc. If anyone can share, I think many potential customers would appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

// Prepar3D v4 // X-Plane 11 // DCS  World // 
Dell U3417W | Intel i7 7700K msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio | Gigabyte Z170X  Gaming 7 | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 850 EVO
1TB | WD 6TB  Caviar BLack | Corsair RM1000i | Corsair H115i Platinum | Virpil VPC WarBRD Base | Virpil VPC Mongoos T-50CM Grip | Thrustmaster F/A-18C Grip | Thrustmaster Warthog A-10C Grip | Virpil VPC Mongoos T-50 Throttle | Monstertech Table Mounts | Virtual Fly TQ6+ Throttle Quadrant  |  Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals | 
Fleet                                                                                                                                                       

4 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Very interested in this. The close-up screenshots are only focused on the jetways so I would like to see some close up screens from the taxiways, runways, grass etc. If anyone can share, I think many potential customers would appreciate it.

@Daedalus enjoy: https://imgur.com/a/YLhrDns

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i7-7700K | GTX 1080 | Asus TUF Mark I | G.Skill Trident Z DDR4 16GB | Samsung 960 M.2 Evo 1 TB | Corsair H105 | EVGA 850 | NZXT H440

Excellent.
Just need FB to do NZAA and then the New Zealand airports are pretty well covered.
Robin Corn has put a huge amount of work into this and I extend a hearty congratulations to him.

• Like 5

Cheers

Steve Hall

10 hours ago, cowpatz said:

Excellent.
Just need FB to do NZAA and then the New Zealand airports are pretty well covered.
Robin Corn has put a huge amount of work into this and I extend a hearty congratulations to him.

Dont forget that ORBX have Invercargill on their road map

Is it me or the textures look like FS9?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Is it me or the textures look like FS9?

There was an issue with installer. Go to Godzone web site and there is instructions. You don't have to download again, but just delete any file that has WL in the name and West_Melton.bgl

I have noticed that some of the tarmac textures look like those horrible textures you see in Orbx YMML

• Like 1

Anyone having trouble with gsx at gate 30? gsx acts like the aircraft is not there when I load in, gsx keeps asking me for a location where i want to park.

Steve Whiterod

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1394

capt_b747.png

On 7/14/2019 at 6:25 PM, ZKOKQ said:

There was an issue with installer. Go to Godzone web site and there is instructions. You don't have to download again, but just delete any file that has WL in the name and West_Melton.bgl

I have noticed that some of the tarmac textures look like those horrible textures you see in Orbx YMML

I cannot see the instructions anywhere on the website. Any particular page?

The only update I see is the upload for the missing manual. Thanks!

Sig_zpsazxxyra9.png

PC- i9-9900K, 32gb 3200mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX2080Ti

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, stevefocus said:

EAnyone having trouble with gsx at gate 30? gsx acts like the aircraft is not there when I load in, gsx keeps asking me for a location where i want to park.

Some of the first downloads had a minor error in the add-on.xml file, which meant that GSX can't find my airport. You can fix this yourself (it is a lower-case 'o' in Addon.Component, which should be uppercase 'AddOn.component'.) There are details of this on my support forum at the NZ flightsim forum, but can't link here.

40 minutes ago, snapshot21 said:

I cannot see the instructions anywhere on the website. Any particular page?

The only update I see is the upload for the missing manual. Thanks!

I am in the process of consolidated support on my forum at NZ flightsim forums, and I'll update my site soon. But in the meantime, the forum has this info.

EDIT: actually, the forum points to the FAQ on my site, sorry.

Edited by toprob

Godzone Virtual Flight, for 'Real New Zealand' scenery

47 minutes ago, toprob said:

Some of the first downloads had a minor error in the add-on.xml file, which meant that GSX can't find my airport. You can fix this yourself (it is a lower-case 'o' in Addon.Component, which should be uppercase 'AddOn.component'.) There are details of this on my support forum at the NZ flightsim forum, but can't link here.

I have the latest installer according to your forum, I downloaded it Monday morning UK time. Any other ideas for fixing it?

Steve Whiterod

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1394

capt_b747.png