Sign in to follow this  
Woozie

CTD's with FS2Crew installed

Not sure if its just a coincidence, but i've seen two CTD's in 4 flights with FS2Crew. My sim used to be rock solid with maybe 1 CTD every 50 flights and i didnt change anything recently apart from installing FS2Crew. Seen at least one other Avsim user (in P3D forum) with the same issue. Anyone else seeing this?

P3D v4.5 with FSL A320 (both latest version), Win10 Pro, using other FS2Crew products since years with no issues, problem seems to be only with FS2Crew for FSL A320

Guess i'll be doing my next couple of flights with FS2Crew disabled to see if its still crashing

Edited by Woozie

I'm having the same problem, 2 CTD over 3 flights for no reason and I NEVER have CTD with the a320. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

this  has  been  reported   a  few  times  with out fs2crew  being  released don't know  what  the issues   if  it  when  you  exit  the  sim  be  a different  matter  if  it  was  during the  flight.  As  bryan  has suggested  need  more  info  from the  event  viewer  to see  whats  causing  the  ctd

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Whilst I do not get a crash to desktop on exit it is not a clean close that requires a reboot:

Faulting application name: PREPAR3D.EXE, version: 4.5.12.30293, time stamp: 0x5cd47aad
Faulting module name: FS2CrewAirbusLabs64.gau, version: 1.0.0.86, time stamp: 0x5d297907
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x00000000000968f4
Faulting process id: 0x4ac
Faulting application start time: 0x01d53b9f87684d41
Faulting application path: E:\Prepar3D v4\PREPAR3D.EXE
Faulting module path: E:\Prepar3D v4\Gauges\FS2CrewAirbusLabs64.gau
Report Id: dd3bec9e-e161-4df6-ab29-5d6722b27634
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Disabling FS2Crew via the config panel leaves P3D to close normally.

Oh, so the CTD only happens on exiting the sim?

That doesn't happen with me, but I've heard of other users having it from time to time with other FS2Crew's.

Are you using a Headset?  Try turning HS "off" on the FS2Crew Main Panel prior to exiting the sim.

In my case its crashing while in the sim, not when exiting. Had one crash during pre flight prep, one crash during approach. Ending up on desktop without any error message. Will check my event log tonight, is there any FS2Crew log i could check or submit?

Same here... done 2 flights with FS2Crew ended in a CTD during descend/approach. 2 flights without FS2Crew went normally.

Where do I find the event log?

6 minutes ago, Tobisky said:

Same here... done 2 flights with FS2Crew ended in a CTD during descend/approach. 2 flights without FS2Crew went normally.

Where do I find the event log?

Was each flight identical?

Try using "Event Viewer" in Windows to give some clues.

If you guys can give me something I can reproduce, I can check it.

Cheers,

I never ever have ctds in p3d. I got 2 over 3 flights and it seems to be random. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Bryan, just for info, after installing FS2Crew for the 320 I get a CTD each time I quit P3D, 100% of the times. Same thing with the 747 FS2Crew, but strangely not always, only if I remain on the ground all the time. If I do a complete cycle (takeoff and landing), most times no CTD. Since I guess it's not easy to understand what may cause it, I got used to it... The important thing is that I don't get any CTD during my flights...

James Goggi