Sign in to follow this  
Flysimware

The Learjet 35A version 4.2g is now available

First time flying in a long time. Dumb questions: selecting the dual GTN layout I have no auto pilot altitude selector? I can't turn the nosewheel using rudders did I miss a step? Can I set default cold and dark panel state? Is PCAviator going to get the updated installer? Thanks.

Edited by Boeing or not going

5 minutes ago, Boeing or not going said:

First time flying in a long time. Dumb questions: selecting the dual GTN layout I have no auto pilot altitude selector? I can't turn the nosewheel using rudders did I miss a step? Can I set default cold and dark panel state? Is PCAviator going to get the updated installer? Thanks.

The autopilot altitude selector is set and indicated by right clicking on the small round button on the altimeter right in front of you.

2019-8-16-23-9-9-704-2.jpg

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.

3 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Nosewheel: page 31 "Steer Lock" in the Lear 35A manual.

PCAviator: yes v4.2a, the v4.2c is not yet available.

Richard

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

2 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

PCAviator: yes v4.2a, the v4.2c is not yet available.

Thanks!

We will be releasing V4.2d in a few days. So any store that is falling behind will get the last update. This update is for flight dynamics. We are trying to get around 63% N2 for a 3 degree approach and also trying to create less power around 40K altitude. 

Any other reminders of issues i may have missed report now. 

There is another post on the yaw damper not working. Most find it is working.

Hi!

I updated version 4.2a to 4.2c  yesterday. I didn't uninstall the previous installation, I just installed the new one on top.

Now I've got two issues that have already been pointed out here in the forum. I have no indication of autopilot modes (although the autopilot itself works). The second problem is taxi and landing lights no illuminate the ground when viewed from the VC. At the outside views - lights work. Dynamic lighting in P3D v4.5.12  is ON, the scenario supports dynamic light. On another plane (FSL A320) the lights from the VC illuminate the ground in the same scenario.

Could the problem happens due to the fact that I not uninstall 4.2a  before installing 4.2c?

Nick Bebyakin   / Handmade cameraset - Ezdok v2  and Ezdok v3
EZdok Software. Support remains on the     http://www.ezdok-camera.com/

i5-9500F@4.4GHz / 20Gb / RTX 2060-OC-6Gb / Win10x64 / MSFS2020

23 hours ago, Ralvarez232 said:

Hello. I have the same problem with fspilotshop. They had published any updates lately and the site is down right now. I will contact Mark at Flysimware through the official FSW support line with proof of purchase to ask for transfer my fspilotshop account to the FSW store in which I have an account.

Flysimware has an excellent level of support and top level customer service. Thanks to Mark for his fast response so I can have my fspilotshop.com account transferred to my FSW account in record time. Now I can enjoy the latest Learjet 35A updates. Thanks a lot, guys!!

I was told by Flysimware that NO license transfer will be done until the status of fspilotshop is known. This is perfectly fair and reasonable. The only problem is that it may be weeks or months before this is resolved. So no new update for me...

Any feed back on the Lear35 performance on FSX or 32bit P3D, curious about OOM with the new textures? She looks great.

Cheers

Martin

36 minutes ago, cactus683 said:

Does sim-market have the latest update on there page yet?

I tried yesterday and it was still 4.2A.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

A follow up on my spoiler problem- I found the solution. Pretty simple, yet I overlooked it. So I thought I'd might share it, in case someone else runs into this issue.

I use FSUIPC (registered) to assign the commands, via keypress or macro. I never defined a spoiler axis, but forgot to reset the spoiler configuration in the joystick calibration tab. This caused the erratic behaviour. Once reset, spoiler works as intended!

• Upvote 1

Regards.
Matthias Hanel

MilViz Beta Team

4 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Any feed back on the Lear35 performance on FSX or 32bit P3D, curious about OOM with the new textures? She looks great.

I have had several OOM's (P3D 3.4xx) with this latest version of the LJ 35A. Have not had any with earlier versions. I oomed on final approach to Boeing Field (Orbx PNW region). The main difference in this latest version is I have dual GTN 750's installed on the panel, which I did not before. Dialed back my autogen some and scenery from very dense to dense and did the single     GTN 750 panel cfg. Another final approach to Boeing Field worked fine. The only weird thing is this: after complete shutdown of parked aircraft, I hear this ding, ding sound in the background. Not sure what it is, but when I exit the flight sim, it goes away. There's no placard (s) showing, so not sure what that is. It's that Win 10 sound when you click on the wrong spot on a placard, it gives that certain sound.

Overall, I am really enjoying this latest version of the LJ 35A. Thanks to all who contributed their time, work and expertise to make such a wonderful aircraft available for us to enjoy! One day I will make the plunge and move into 64 bit land!

• Upvote 1

You're welcome. Just finished a flight from Calgary to Boeing Field with an approach over Elliot Bay. Everything went fine--no Ooms no weird sounds at the end. 

Interesting, I have made the same approach into Boeing Field with higher scenery settings in the updated Falcon 50 with dual GTN 750's and have had no issues at all.