Sign in to follow this  
Noooch

In-game VS Satellite

Hill Air Force Base, Utah

7PmFj7q.jpg

• Like 6

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

@Shack95 You have work to do! Where is this? 😜

SS-2020-may-14-008.jpg

• Like 5

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

55 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

You have work to do! Where is this? 😜

Cudjoe Key FL, USA 😬

qrHVG53.jpgXkwcEM4.jpg

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 16

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

I always admired my history teacher who knew every relevant historical date. Doesn't matter what you asked him, he knew...

Later he admitted, that he just picked a date that could be correct and trusted in our laziness that we don't look it up. 

So I see what you are doing here shack 😉

• Like 5

Mount Fuji, Japan

cZCtN2B.jpg4qM3n0N.pngMDUcyyq.jpgVupUziM.jpg

second location zoomed in:

CXx8dje.jpg

Edited by Shack95
  • Like 9

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

7 minutes ago, Jazznow said:

I always admired my history teacher who knew every relevant historical date. Doesn't matter what you asked him, he knew...

Later he admitted, that he just picked a date that could be correct and trusted in our laziness that we don't look it up. 

So I see what you are doing here shack 😉

😂 I like your teacher.

• Like 2

Wallberg, Germany

zes4b9S.jpgNUio8OO.png

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Shack95 said:

Cudjoe Key FL, USA 😬

Am I the only one seeing black ground scenery? I don't know, this shot doesn't feel right in many ways

imyj2f-5.png

12 hours ago, radar18alien said:

From the May 14 development update screen shot a distinctive Volcanic top down aerial view of Mt Taranaki, Egmont National Park, North Island, New Zealand.

o3MXGlk.png

Bing Satellite imagery

UUuPJc8.jpg

xwlb9e0.jpg

That's ...round. Must be some sort of mask applied by bing.

41 minutes ago, Kpeters said:

That's pretty much what it looks like in the real world.

56 minutes ago, andrecarli737 said:

Am I the only one seeing black ground scenery? I don't know, this shot doesn't feel right in many ways

If you mean on the background center slope, it is the tester's watermark

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

52 minutes ago, Kpeters said:

Nope. It has to do with the borders of the national preservation area around the mountain.

27 minutes ago, Dominique_K said:

If you mean on the background center slope, it is the tester's watermark

No, I mean under the left wing. If you zoom in you can see that the ground scenery is literally all black. And the cloud base have some kind of ''see through'' where you can see the edge of this island.

Edited by andrecarli737

imyj2f-5.png

18 minutes ago, andrecarli737 said:

No, I mean under the left wing. If you zoom in you can see that the ground scenery is literally all black. And the cloud base have some kind of ''see through'' where you can see the edge of this island.

I know what you mean. I think it's not black but just a very dark green. The lighter patches of green there should be shallow water. It is a rather unfavourable screenshot in general I would say. Also the clouds look weird. Maybe that's the reason why the tester took it in the first place.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Shack95 said:

I know what you mean. I think it's not black but just a very dark green. The lighter patches of green there should be shallow water. It is a rather unfavourable screenshot in general I would say. Also the clouds look weird. Maybe that's the reason why the tester took it in the first place.

I suppose this is a stormy sky. Aren't these cumulonimbus? Resulting in a gloomy scenery?

Scenery for Flight Simulators since 1998